PDA

View Full Version : If you can't cure the common cold,

Ghryphen
06-27-2003, 08:42 AM
why does it go away?:lol:

TimberWolf
06-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Gryphon, cure means to be able to prevent it from coming back again. The commen cold comes back again and again even after it 'goes away'.

Ghryphen
06-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Why was it that when I saw and email come in that said that "TimberWolf has just replied to a thread" that I knew I would come here and find that you would take the joke literally. :rolleyes:

TimberWolf
06-27-2003, 10:19 AM
Cause its too early in the day for my brain to wake up and understand.

Stang
06-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Then dont respond til you can take it as a joke :rolleyes: .

We saw this on the local vets bullentin board on the side of the street. They are always coming up with these cool little comments.

Cant remember what the other side said about cats.

SlayerZero
06-27-2003, 01:05 PM
I think the better question is "If us men cant understand chicks, then why do we keep trying and driving our selfs crazy?"

Or the canadian version "if a bear craps in the woods and no one is around, does it still stink?" I had to make it simpler for them...lol

Stang
06-27-2003, 07:30 PM
Cuz we supply the sex :D. Yes you can masterbate all you want but its just not the same :D.

TimberWolf
06-27-2003, 09:36 PM
But if you don't know that there is something better out there then you will never look for it.

Spinning Hat
06-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Even 11 hours later you take things too literally... Damn I wish I were as young and nieve as you.... :lol:

BTW Slayer, Check your PMs when you think about it. :p

TimberWolf
06-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Hat, it is just because what I have here is all I have. No one in my life is willing to make the time to be the friend they say they are. And when I offer my time to be a friend to them they turn away saying they are busy with someone else. I take things literally because I know no other way to take things. This has been the joke that people have been laughing at for years, and beyond that nothing.

AvengerX
06-27-2003, 11:42 PM
Damn, that came out of no where.

SlayerZero
06-29-2003, 11:40 PM
TW, man thats life, Im about to turn 25 and I have never had more then 3 good friends at any given time in my life. I am also the kind of guy that unless I have something far more important to do I will do jsut about anything for a friend (Hat Shut up, I am not flying half way accross the country to help you move ;) ). Its the way life goes for some of us. The thing you have to understand is that we're not here to judge you in any way, jsut to have fun together and blow a few people into giblets at the same time.

I think what the others would like is for you to lighten up jsut a little and realize that we are your friends here, we may not be close friends being that we live all over the damn place, but we jsut want you to enjoy things a little more while your with us. And if you feel stressed out or somethign do what I do, make fun of the Canadians and the french among us, it always makes me feel better :D

skEEz
06-30-2003, 05:13 AM
I think there is a lot of love going around!

TimberWolf
06-30-2003, 09:32 AM
I would not be here if I did not enjoy my time with you all. I have laughed more playing PS in our squads then I do with my friends, even at the poker games I play at on thursdays.

To tell you the truth, I dont see the joke? The reason I do these things is I don't see the joke and thus I don't know it was a joke to begin with. If I under stood jokes off the bat then I would not step on so many toes.

VeryGrimm
06-30-2003, 10:17 AM
Oop. Posted on wrong thread. Um...cold...sex...yeah.

Stang
06-30-2003, 11:59 AM
Just chill out, have fun, hang with friends here, have fun, dont take things so literally, and did I say have fun? :D

You taking things literally around here rubs people the wrong way and offends some of us. If you dont get a joke just sit on it for a while and then respond when you do get it. Responding in a literal way makes us feel you cant have fun. Just chill out bud thats all we ask

Yeah I cant help you either Hat :p .

TimberWolf
06-30-2003, 12:37 PM
As I said, I did not see the joke so I did not know it was a joke. The laughing smile did not make sense with what was typed.

Stang
06-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Hence a smiley face :)

VeryGrimm
06-30-2003, 04:22 PM
OoooOOooo. Last word warz!

TimberWolf
06-30-2003, 08:23 PM
People do miss type some times.

SlayerZero
06-30-2003, 11:40 PM
If you dont understand something here, before posting in a way that makes it look like you have a stick the size of a giant red wood up your butt, ask us in game. (no offence intended) If we cant help then it jsut means that it was jsut some stupid thing we put down on the fly that didnt mean much.

Ghryphen
07-01-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by TimberWolf
People do miss type some times.

Originally posted by SlayerZero
...jsut means that it was jsut...

Stang
07-01-2003, 11:41 AM
:lol:

TimberWolf
07-01-2003, 11:56 AM
I thought we are to be relaxed here. Why are people getting stiff over my inability to see a joke even when its in front of me? :confused: Whats with everyone saying "you look like you have a stick... up your butt"? :noob2: I guess its the trend for everyone to have one up theirs too these days. :stupid2: Looks like a compition from here. :box: Just give me a day or so at the Lath to make a bigger one to compete with everyone else. :twhack: (If you don't see the joke here then you are being more serious then I was at the beggining of this thread. If you dont get it just ask me about it in the game.)

Dax
07-06-2003, 06:57 AM
:cool: Just be Cool... go with the flow and if you dont understand something just LOL for the fun of it .... and nod your head. :) thats what i always do :)