PDA

View Full Version : Bad Vanu??

the46
02-06-2003, 08:53 PM
This may be a dumb question but, Are there any enemy Vanu in the game???? Do all Vanu fight to achieve the same goal?? Besides ATF Im sure there will be others... If we are in an engagement with enemy forces and some other Clan of Vanu happens to walk by would it be in there best interest to help us??

Jester
02-06-2003, 10:22 PM
hrm hadn't really thought about that, we may all be on the same team LOL

Walks on Clouds
02-07-2003, 12:39 AM
My impression from reading a lot of the content of the official website, is that all Vanu fight to achieve the same goals. I believe the answers to your questions would be: No. Yes. and Yes. respectively.

Freebird
02-07-2003, 06:38 AM
Yeah, there's going to be some of that. I can't wait for this game. What will be cool is the good will between outfits helping each other out.

Ahhhhh, I can just picture a wave of ATF storming over the hill to beat back the TR and NC invaders and save our fellow Vanu members...then they will feel so appreciative, they will hand over their women. Hehehe..... :hatparty1

First you get the sugar, then you get the power...then you get the women.

--Homer Simpson

skoog
02-07-2003, 07:41 AM
yeah hopefully we can hook up with a lot of the other vanu organizations outside of the game.

have they put up like server BB's yet at planetside? or does any of the planetside sites have some setup.

Freebird
02-07-2003, 07:51 AM
There are a couple of empire sites set up. I really don't frequent them yet, but they may be a good source of teamwork. Check the main SOE Planetside site and I believe they have links to the SOE empire boards. You may want to check Planetside Universe. I've heard the forums over there are pretty good.

Walks on Clouds
02-07-2003, 08:09 AM
There is the Vanu Sovereignty Network: www.vanu-sovereignty.net to name one.