PDA

View Full Version : hey, it's good for you

Splidz
07-17-2003, 11:48 AM
It's good to get some health justification for what you do daily. :D

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/07/17/masturbate030717

SlayerZero
07-17-2003, 12:09 PM
GREAT...they paid a bunch of people for a study, and to do what you might ask. Well, to visit Rose Palm and her 5 sisters on a regular basis...good grief some people need to comeup with better studys then that or how cow farts effect the ozone layer.

Stang
07-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Thats ok next week they will say its bad for you to do that.

TimberWolf
07-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Stang, a couple of years ago they said doing it too much made you go blind.

SlayerZero
07-18-2003, 07:22 AM
They HAVE said sex is bad for you, it can cause prostate cancer by over use of that thing etc.

Hell if Sex, Drinking and Breathing, not to menchen a good Steak is all bad for you then to hell with it, Ill die young but damned happy:D

The funny thing is that our grandparents did all those things almost every day and lived to be in their 70-80's so whats the problem?

Stang
07-23-2003, 04:17 PM
What your talking about TW is just gossip/rumors/hype/fokelore, I doubt they did a study on it :).

Dont you know everything you do EVERY day is bad for you? :D

Spinning Hat
07-23-2003, 07:19 PM
TW is right on that one... there was a study released saying that too much sex could make you go more blind, but nothing catastrophic.

SlayerZero
07-24-2003, 07:20 AM
So THATS why I have glasses, always thought it was my parents fault. Then again the last chick I was with gave it up sorarely that I ddnt think I should have gone blind from it :eek:

Spinning Hat
07-24-2003, 07:58 AM
No, you're blind because Capt. Wanky and Rosy Palmer were getting together a little TOO often... :lol:

SlayerZero
07-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Sorry Im not from back east where there is so little to do normally that everyone jsut drinks and screws all the time :nana: :drunk:

TimberWolf
07-24-2003, 09:41 AM
:gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek:
:eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah::eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah:
:gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek:
:eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah: :eek: :gah:
I am seriously beginning to think I am in the wrong century.