PDA

View Full Version : BFR info

Bruttal
09-17-2004, 02:28 PM
SamhaynePS
PlanetSide Producer
----------------------------

Going through shield: still moving target, currently 12mm (it is set per weapon)

Damage can they take: OS will kill a fully shielded one (current balance, contrary to previous statements). I mean, it's an OS... don't stand around and let it blast you. If you are AFK not moving, well that's the risk you take...

HP numbers: still subject to balancing, so I'm not tellin 'till I gotta.

Seperate damage table: Yup, but for the most part they use values from the ground vehicle table (like they are a well, you know, heavy tank).

Flight capacitor: Currently, not that long. Think glorified VS Max jump jets.

Cert points: currently 1, no seperate cost for the different configs (at least not yet anyway)

Timer: still at 45 min

Lattice/mod: Newp, just gotta get the Core Combat award thingamajig

Public Test: not soon enough to satisfy you, sorry

Cass
09-17-2004, 03:52 PM
ok thats good i hope they dump the 45min wait if they die realy easy but if they dont i am gona try one.

Stang
09-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Why don't they make it like all the other ancient weapons and if you have that certain cert you can get it also. Combine them in I mean it is coming from the caves why have a separate cert for it unlike the others?

Muzo
09-17-2004, 08:11 PM
Geez 45minute timer when ours will last all of 3 minutes.. sounds bout right go VANU!! ;)

Levo
09-19-2004, 09:28 PM
LMAO Mom.... I think these things will own if you can get a pair of em working togather on TS doing hit and run tactics..I mean we gonna be able to shoot and scoot not given them a target.

TimberWolf
09-20-2004, 10:36 AM
Currently, yes a Lodestar can carry a BFR. It does have some issues to be considered before going Live still.

posted by: SamhaynePS
From: http://psforums.station.sony.com/ps/board/message?board.id=psdiscussion&message.id=292459#M292459

Cass
09-20-2004, 03:28 PM
this will be awsome if we can get TS BFR squads going we could go in kill and go out as one when someone says they are near dead or pertect them when they are near dead

Stang
09-20-2004, 04:56 PM
We don't need to make a seperate channel for just the BFR's we will still need back up with the others that don't get BFR's.

If you can get a good gunners and a good driver you can own, you know like in my Aurora and Ill still continue to find the mines with the BFR's so I'm still the mine clearer :D.