PDA

View Full Version : Tribes: Vengeance retail

Swad
10-06-2004, 09:37 AM
For starters, hola from being AWOL for so long. :D Second, now that T:V is retail, I figure it deserves a new thread (I see the one further down). I pre-ordered it last night and pick it up today after work. Been playing the hell out of the MP beta / demo and having a lot of fun, but all by my lonesome. :( Unlike most of you who are part of ATF from a member Tribes 2 clan, I rode into ATF on the coat tail of SOB, which was not a Tribes clan. I'd love to play along side of some old ATF buds in T:V if for nothing else than some fun. Half the fun of these games is sitting on voice comms and chatting away while playing on the same server.

Anyway, hi again and I hope to play some T:V with some ATF people--I'm mad addicted to it already.

Stang
10-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Whenever I get it, when it gets to the stores here, Ill let ya know and come play with ya :D. Ferret is playing the SP and says it pretty good so far.

Good to see ya again Swad miss ya! :wave:

Cass
10-06-2004, 09:49 PM
When its gets in here (stuiped small town gets everything in like 2 pr 3 months late) ill hope on and play with you guys.

Malthus
10-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Swad, add the folowing to your buddy list:

*THZ
-LoS-
[DTM]
[TKB]
|SOUP|

That should let you find most of the ATF people also playing T:V.

Spinning Hat
10-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Don't forget XMEN| tag as well. :p

PsychomanX
10-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Yeah I been playing the hell out of it.. I play as PsychomanX[TKB] so I should be easy to find.

My xfire handle is psychomanx Xfire is cool once TV is added you can see a buddy online and click to launch game and join their server from right there in xfire.

TimberWolf
10-09-2004, 10:43 AM
I am not buying T:V. It just didn't catch me like T1 and T2 did off the bat. Maybe when it goes into the bargin bin I may get it, but as it stands I would rather pay to play Planetside rather then get T:V.

Hope you all have fun.

Torque
10-09-2004, 02:45 PM
I'll be playing also. ALthough I miss PS. Look for Torque or THZ*.

Stang
10-10-2004, 03:42 PM
We got it but just one copy. Im still a tribes fan and will play just don't know how much right now as I'm into PS a little more. It didn't drag me in as much as the last 2 games but I'm going to try and give it a shot. But who knows that might change after playing here and there :).