PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored!

Skillet
10-25-2004, 10:23 AM
Work is SLOW

/bored

KWood
10-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Go reply to really OLD threads on the WB site. That helps me with my boredome.

And whats up with the updates for the kill stats? I know i have like 6,876 by now.

Skillet
10-25-2004, 12:22 PM
I researched this in my boredom today. Web devs are working on another project and will fix the stat update as soon as they can. I think it keeps track of the stats, just doesn't show them correctly on web.

I think I'm over the 14K mark now, but who knows? :)

KWood
10-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Can you imagine how many hours those guys log that have 60-100k kills? They have to play like 24/7 because I've come up against a few of them and they aint that much better than your average good player. I went up against Osp the other night in the cave and owned him like 4 times. I can think of 2 players that are heads above everyone else and I can truly say I dont want to ever run into them: Opivytr and Dreamer.

I have had a few encounters with each and they were sick. I've actually killed opivytr a few times, but I don't think I've ever killed dreamer. He took me out with a lasher one time and it almost made me cry/quit. It looked like he was curving the lasher balls to hit me. I couldn't get out of the way and wether i moved right or left, he led me perfectly with each shot. I shot opivytr down with max and he had almost killed me by the time he hit the ground, he bailed and phoenixed me almost to death.

Maybe they are both idiot savants.

Stang
10-25-2004, 04:17 PM
I've killled dreamer a few times with some back up and in a max suit :).

Opivytr don't know if I've killed him but he is sure a persisant bastard! :D We can have control of a hacked base and he comes over and over again racking up the kills.

Yes go be annoying to the WB guys and revive the old threads I bet they will think its Kwood :lol:. Throw them off.

KWood
10-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Levo and I got 8 caps last night after ya'll logged. Woot for us!!

Levo
10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Dreamer, Opvi, doctordss and saphire scare me..Minichain guns scare me..Prowlers and Vanguards scare me..scattercannons scare me.. I'm just afraid..Help

Stang
10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Dang I knew I should have gotten back on but CSI:Miami and food sucked me in :(.

Levo
10-27-2004, 08:26 AM
OOOOO I watch all them CSI's on tuesday I like that NCIS show..there is so much good tv now it's hard to juggle ps and/tv

Spinning Hat
10-27-2004, 08:39 AM
What you need to do at work is to put stickies all over your cubicle with little notes, or single words that form sentences, and when people ask WTF? you tell them that you had to put your entire vocabulary on paper so you wouldn't forget any of it.

TimberWolf
10-27-2004, 08:54 AM
LOL, that would be funny. It would be even better yet if it forms sentences horizontally, vertically, diagnally, and backwards so there are multiple ways for people to read into it.

Stang
10-27-2004, 04:24 PM
I got mine yesterday wooohoo :D

I don't like that NCIS I don't get the feel from it like the others. I was leary on the CSI:NY but that is good.