View Full Version : Server Information

Ghryphen
11-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Server 3 - Alliance ( A few ATF and non-ATF people ) +7-8 people
Server 6 - Alliance ( TKB/CDL guys ) +10-12 people
Server 15 - Horde ( Soup/LoS ) +7-8 people
Server 15 - Alliance ( Levo/Kwood ) + 5-6 people
Server 8 - Alliance ( Danerune ) +1-2 people

Think this could be any more f*cked up? With this luck, they won't wipe characters and everyone will be where they are now.

Levo
11-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Skillet blackplauge thriller and Icenode all play on test 15 pvp alliance as well

Icenode
11-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Hello all,

Let me introduce myself. I am Icenode from the Markov NC Nighthawks. I also ran with Wolf Brigade for a very short time back in the day under the name of "Rahota". I'm putting Planetside off for awhile due to its fun factor dropping recently. World of Warcraft will be my new home for the months to come.

Current servers:
Server 6 - Horde (undead)
Server 15 - Alliance (Night Elf & Dwarf)

Since closed beta characters were not wiped for open beta, i'd put odds on a character wipe before the game goes live to get rid of the level 60 characters. I level fast enough at low levels I don't mind changing servers/allegiance either. I will probably have 1 primary character for each empire. (different servers of course) Most likely an Orc Warrior for the Horde, and probably a Night Elf Rogue for the Alliance. I'd like them both to be on PvP servers.

Other than that, I can meet up with anyone wherever. Let me know if you guys have any questions. And I look forward to slaughtering the opposition with you all.

Stang
11-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Hey Icenode good to see ya around here :)

Dang I just might have to make a character over there just to play with you but having fun with my night elf over on server 3 with a few others. And on 15 I have a horde. Right now I just want to play with the game and see what its about but when it does come out in retail then Ill make characters everywhere :) but hopefully by then we will have things worked out and get on the same servers.

Lonewolf
11-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi all:

In case you don't remeber me, I played PS for awhile. I am just amazed at the amount of people who got hooked in this game. I was playing on central 6-but was alliance, so hopefully you hordee's were not killed by me, or vice a versa too often. I will check back here on Tuesday to see what server you all end up on. I know the peeps I am currently playing with are going Central PVP as we have some on the East and West Coast. Take care and hope to see you in game, hopefully on same side. :cool:

Stang
11-21-2004, 04:39 PM
Lonewolf good to see ya! :D

I hope so too :).