PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

Splidz
11-12-2004, 11:37 PM
I just realized it's been quite a while since I dropped by here. And judging by the number of posts since I left, I haven't missed much. ;) But how are ya, everybody. Stang? Torque? Gryphon? Hat? Bronx? I still see Avenger around the TKB boards but he's got a new name, goes by Venx now. And Torque. What's up man? How are things? I haven't really been playing any video games but if I do I'll drop ya a line.

Things are pretty much the same for me except more serious if that makes sense, less time to relax and goof off, but life is still good. Hope you're all doing well...and I know I'm missing people to say hi to cuz I'm a bit buzzed (I admit it) and it's hard to remember all the wacky nicknames, but yo! I miss playing PS with you guys sometimes, those were some good times. :D

Torque
11-13-2004, 05:16 AM
Hey Splidz. Gald to hear from you. Just check TS whenever you decide to play. Wondering where you were. Getting ready for winter up there?

Ghryphen
11-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Hey Splidz, good to see you. I have jumped about 5 games in the past month, including reactivating my PlanetSide account. Other than that, just work and sleep :D

Splidz
11-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Yep, it's getting colder up here by the day. We've already had some flurries a few days back, and it's dropping below zero some nights. Leaves are gone off the trees...but there's still some nice sunny days, although they're pretty crisp.

I'll definitely check TS if I decide to play something or maybe I'll just check it one night when I'm bored to say hello. ;)

Stang
11-14-2004, 03:03 PM
:wave: Splidz!

Good to see ya again was wondering where ya went :). Got Torque back into PS, and he makes a great gunner :D. Someday we will get Torque to suck you back in ;). Im sure by the posts that you see we have moved into WoW now also.

Now stick around and don't be a stranger :monkey:.

Splidz
11-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Yeah, actually I'm installing the WoW open beta right now, I took a look at the forums here to see where you guys are playing but that seems to be a little scattered. If you're playing post up here and let me know, especially you three (stang torque gryphon).

Cass
11-14-2004, 09:26 PM
most of us inclueding stang and gryphon are playing opn test 3 Nights elves, i dont know about torque

Ghryphen
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Yeah, check teamspeak, we are always on there when playing.

Stang
11-15-2004, 04:18 PM
We haven't got Torque to try it out :). Maybe if you do he will ;) .

Torque
11-16-2004, 07:17 PM
When does the beta end?

Ghryphen
11-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Well retail is the 23rd, past beta's I have played have ended a couple of days before up until the day before. It is worth at least checking out as a trial.

Spinning Hat
11-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey Splidz. :D I been about as busy as you, and been playing the open beta of WoW a bit when I get the time. I been playing on 25 as a human, and will probably create a Night elf on 3 as well, just to try something diffrnt. ;)

Splidz
11-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Torque you're outta luck if you haven't signed up already, the open beta is closed...

I'm playing on East 13, PVP. As a tauren shaman. I didn't really like the game when I first started playing but I played a bit more and I actually had a lot of fun. Last night especially...remember Quartex? I was playing with him, he's got an undead char on 13.

Torque
11-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Hmmmm, either I get HL2 or WOW, but I'm kinda opposed to RPG. So I don't know........

Stang
11-18-2004, 04:37 PM
I was the same way Torque didn't like them at all but then everyone said they were going to play it and I was ooookkkk Ill try it since its free right now anyways. I played it and was like omg all these buttons to remember, AHHH! I was like oh no! Then I played more and got to liken the quests and then when others got on and we grouped up it was more fun :). The worlds are amazing and the way the end a map is nice. And now I like it and hate to admit it :D.

Too many games coming out I hear ya thank goodness my bday is coming :lol:. So we will buy some and then ask them for bday and xmas :D. So get one and then ask for the other for xmas :).

I saw Quartex's name on TS and was like No Way and didn't believe it :).