PDA

View Full Version : Rav's Character

Ravok
11-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Since you guys want to be Alliance for the most part (at least it seems so to me at this point) - my Orcish character would basically be hemmed in as a stand alone. That takes away my point to playing this game.

Therefore - once you all settle in, let me know what kind of character would be best suited for the group. I might play a Dwarf, or a Gnome - not sure at this point.

A Gnome Mage Technologist might do the trick for backing you guys up. If I am gonna pay to play, I will be making the most of my investment by working towards some of the most complex craftables for you guys.

I will join your cause probably near to my Birthday in February.

Ravok
11-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Yes, I will make a Gnomish Engineer.

Class: Mage
Primary Professions: Engineering, Tailoring
Secondary Professions: Mining, Enchanting, First Aid

I will be focusing on creating trade items to support the ATF. I will also summon food, drink, and such, and blast stuff with spells while in-group.

Ravok
11-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Jeez - Okay, a mage is cool... but with the way we play.. a Warlock might be of more use. With a Warlock, I can get 2 other members together and we can summon the rest of the team. I can also resurrect the team if necessary, and summon stuff if our group is getting wiped.

I still like my profession choices, if I can build mecha with engineering, you guys can really take off.

So, this is most likely what I am going to be.

Ghryphen
11-19-2004, 08:04 PM
hehe

Stang
11-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Just as long as we see you ingame again is good for me :D.

Ravok
11-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Stang, my primary mission will never change - you horde the flag/(which is now the LOOT) - I keep anything and everything from 'the touchy'. :)

Stang
11-24-2004, 05:25 PM
:D