PDA

View Full Version : PvP Players...why?

Ghryphen
11-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Ok, all of those for PvP, why are you for it? Don't you think that you will be chocking off half of your world by choosing PvP? Sure it seems great if you are in large groups, but what happens if things dwindle and you are solo a lot of the time and now you only have half the world to explore without getting ganked? There are plenty of PvP opportunities on a PvE server without losing half the games content. Might you be misunderstanding how the PvE servers work in relation to their PvP abilities?

It looks like most are leaning toward PvP or don't care which. I could do PvP, I just don't want to be stuck alone with half the game to play with if our player base drops, when there are plenty of PvP opportunities on PvE servers.

AvengerX
11-22-2004, 09:53 AM
The PvP servers offer better rewards for those that participate in PvP action. You gain more prestige and weapons/armour/etc that you wouldn't get anywhere else by moving up the ladder. Plus it keeps you on your toes when your in a strange area with no backup. If I see some Horde player running around by himself you betcha I'm gonna get him :)

Levo
11-22-2004, 02:12 PM
It's that added excitement..

Ravok
11-23-2004, 09:11 PM
I would use my PVE character as my first char. Then, as I play and get to know groups and such - de-reg my PVE and switch over to PVP.

Its one way to get the most out of the game.