PDA

View Full Version : Burning Legion Server during downtime

Icenode
11-25-2004, 07:47 AM
While Mal'Ganis is down, I will be playing on the Burning Legion server. (Central, PvP, Alliance)

I don't care if we switch or not, but by the time Mal'Ganis comes back up, any char's on Burning Legion would be about the same lvl. I'll have an ATF channel running if anyone wants to join me, but I won't be on until tonight.

Type /join ATF to join the channel

Dwarf Rogue: Valde

Icenode
11-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Oh, almost forgot. I was able to level up to 7 on Burning Legion last night in just over an hour. I never had a lag spike, and I never got disconnected.

KWood
11-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Geek!

Grunt
11-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Just an FYI icenode, most of us had already set up Horde secondary characters on Lightning's Blade when the server was down for a few days. We already got the guild set up there and have about 17 people signed up with most of us between lvl 10-18.

Right now myself or psychoman have access to add people to the guild there.

Levo
11-30-2004, 06:06 AM
Me Ice skillet cannonball and others are in it as well Grunt.. I don't remember all the names there cept for 2 of us..Levo and skillet I find it hard to change my name.

CannonBall
11-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Yeah on LB Savini=CannonBall. I'm a lvl 16 UD Priest. I enjoyed it so much I created a NE Priest on MG as my Primary. I play a holy priest and not a shadow priest so healing is my game.