PDA

View Full Version : Mal'Ganis coming up today?

AvengerX
11-27-2004, 10:24 AM
From Devs:

Archimonde is currently back online. The other three servers -- Dalaran, Khadgar, and Mal'Ganis -- should be coming up at some point later; I have no ETA on them. Unfortunately, guilds on these servers will have to be re-formed. We sincerely apologize for the wait and the inconvenience. Thank you for bearing with us during this extended downtime.

UPDATE 2: I do not yet have a solid time for the other three servers, so I ask that you be patient. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, you may find mail and auctions missing -- we are looking into this.

Grunt
11-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Hmmm, well I really am enjoying my horde character right now. I'll probably get to 20 with him even if Mal comes back up before then. I'm at 18.5 right now so it's not really that much of an issue.

Thanks for the update!

Cass
11-27-2004, 04:11 PM
The Horde is fun. i dont realy miss my Elf that much but ill go back to it to play with you guys.

AvengerX
11-27-2004, 07:39 PM
I dislike the Horde for some reason. I'm going back to my Alliance character immediately.

Generalleo
11-27-2004, 09:48 PM
All hail the Horde hehe. Yep i love horde very much hehe

Levo
11-28-2004, 07:01 AM
Mal is back up and we do have the guild back up and running. If your not in the guild yet please join channel ATF and ask for an invite( /join ATF)
I for 1 hope Mal stays up and running. We played for about 3 hours last night before they brought Mal back down and most other servers for routine checks and fixes. So find your self a group of buddies get out there and get them lvls. The guild has alot of skilled craftsman so if you need something early in your game do ask in guild chat. Any weapons that aren't soul bound to you that you can't use or don't need ask the guild if any of them can use. Get your flight paths to Human Darwf land or to Night elf land. this will benefit us on Horde raids and regular raids.

That is all. remember to have fun and lend a hand to you fellow guild mate.