PDA

View Full Version : i wanna play soooo bad

Splidz
12-02-2004, 05:58 AM
Man, I want to play this game so bad, I got hooked in my brief time in beta, and now all you guys are playing it and having a blast and I'm missing out. Here's why: things went bad at work, layoffs and stuff, I kept my job but I had to take a pay cut AND a cut in hours. I will now be making half of what I did before! However, I am working on another project on my own that might bring in some money to try and make ends meet.

So bottom-line is, now is the absolute worst time for me to get hooked on a video game and WoW looks very addictive. And I can't afford to buy it and commit to a monthly fee right now either. Now is the time for me to work my butt off and try to get my wife and I financially secure again. Hopefully things come together soon and I can jump on the servers with all of you! Of course by then you'll probably all be level 30 and I'll be screwed, but hey. :) What can ya do.

Can't wait to get started though...the game looks sweeeeeet!

Levo
12-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Real Life > WoW.

That's cool man..so many in your position would just quit.
Keep up the ever struggleling game of life for it only gets better, I'm told.:)

Torque
12-02-2004, 03:12 PM
That sucks Splidz. Time to pick-up America's Army. Just started doing some it. It's fun!

Stang
12-02-2004, 04:25 PM
We will be here when you eventually return to gaming. We don't need you broke, RL comes first. Be great to play with ya again :D.

Cass
12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Haveing money is alwas good no reason to play a game with no food. hope everything go's all right for you and you can get on and play with us.