PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Levo

AvengerX
12-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Just wanted to extend my thanks to him for taking me over to Elf land and learning how to improve my pet. Picked up a Raptor named Slasher (Levo's raptor is named Lasher) and trained it Claw 3 and Bite 3 (along with Growl 3). Should be a LOT better than the bear I had. Thanks Levo :)

Ghryphen
12-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Ono! I would rather have the Horde in my homeland than Venx!

AvengerX
12-03-2004, 03:06 PM
I slaughtered plenty of your wildlife :)

Ghryphen
12-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Nooooooooo mistar squirrel!!!

Stang
12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
The raptors look cool. Didn't see Levo's when they were helping us the other night. Thank you guys by the way for helping us with that ship quest and making all those creatures follow you to the beach :lol:. That was so funny but cleared the ship for us :D.

Levo
12-04-2004, 06:30 AM
You to kind Venx:p
If I can help any 1 let me know. If it wasn't for the crew that I run around with I wouldn't know or be the lvl i'm at now. We need to help each other in the early stage of our lvls. I think the best thing to do is find your self a crew that you click with. Every guild has it's little cliques. I'm sure i'm not the only one that's in one.
On that note I would like to thank Valde, Skillet, GiantKiller, Cannonball and Torn. With out you guys the game would be less fun.

Also, thanks to the rest of you ATF that have chosen to stick playing with the same ugly faces you have grown to love and respect:)

I am Levo...and I still have a lasher!

Stang
12-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I need an Aurora for some of these walks you have to do :D.

Whenever our little group as asked for help you guys come runnin to help us. Thank you so much for everyone that has helped us. And its good to see that others are out helping eachother whenever needed. Thats what makes us a good guild cuz we are there for everyone when we can.

Awesome job guys keep it up! :D

Cptmorgan
12-07-2004, 04:01 AM
Levo, much appreciation helping me with my pet. I got all 4 pet skills now :) . Growl, Cower, Claw and Bite.:D

AvengerX
12-07-2004, 06:23 AM
I hope you take cower off of auto-perform. It counteracts growl.

Levo
12-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Just wait till you hunters have to go and get claw and bite 4...I died 3 times trying to get em..once to a horde warr and twice to a elder ash bear..

Oh yea..you hunters need to get Aimed shot.. I'm hitting crits you prolly wouldn't believe.. My biggest last night was 385. Send me a tell in game and i'll point you in that direction. That is if your gonna be a rage dealer of pain.

Also with that spell cower..if you hunters do a lot of soloing..which i'm sure you do..Make sure you get rid of it from your pet tab when you do solo or your gonna get tore up. I found this out the hard way. The only time your pet should use cower is when you in a group with a real tank takeing the smacks. I've found no use for that pet spell my self and don't even bother about training it.. I always set my pet on D and either shoot range on groups target or if target is to close I melee..I don't tell my pet to attk unless we have adds..Basicly in a group my pet just runs with me and attks the mobs that attk me which is working well for the crew i run around with.

There is a quest in the wetlands which gives you a pretty nice bow if your going that way. You have to kill a lvl 29 raptor to get it with a grp it's a cake walk unless you get more then 1. Bows are sapost to have greater range then guns. I don't know if that's true or not. I have a really nice bow now and it rivals the dps on your bigger firearms and i'm sure along the way there are gonna be drops of some sweet range weapons. Any ways i'm still learning as well didn't make it to far in beta so we'll see what happens post lvl 30:)

AvengerX
12-07-2004, 11:56 AM
I picked up Aimed Shot as well and its incredible. I was doing 305 crit shots yesterday with it. Definately an awesome skill in combination with the increased crit shot % talent and the increase crit damage talent.

Cptmorgan
12-08-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by AvengerX[TKB]
I hope you take cower off of auto-perform. It counteracts growl.

Ya that was the first thing i did.

Although i do actually use it sometimes. If my pet just went threw hell...say agroing 3 mobs for me and i dont feel like finding food to keep him happy in case hes about to die. Ill turn off growl and turn on cower and throw a distracting shot to bring the mob on me. I dont need food when i take damage.:)