PDA

View Full Version : happy bday grunt

Ghryphen
12-06-2004, 09:36 AM
:noob2:

Ardamir
12-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Haaaaaappy Happy Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthdaaayyyyy!!
TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Stang
12-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Who?

Happy Bday to whoever you are :hatparty1 :hatparty2 :p

Grunt
12-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey I live close enough you guys should have showed up to the seachickens game tonight and bought me a beer to drown my sorrow that they suck so bad. Why o why did I buy season tickets when I'm really a Steelers fan :(

AvengerX
12-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Hey, it could have been worse. The refs could have called offensive pass interference on Rice (like they should have) on his TD catch. That was a pretty pathetic call. But I guess if your a Hall of Famer, you'll get that type of call everytime.

Ghryphen
12-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Hehe the guys here at work went to the game too. I like to go to games, but every time I go, the team I go to see loses.

Ardamir
12-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Go Dallas!!!!!! The Seahawks are badass, I still think they will make playoffs. BTW #89 for the Seahawks..Jermey Urban (he is actually a really good reciever)....I know that guy. He is from here and I used to hang out with his little brother. Jermey was a QB for the high school here and went to Trinity in San Antonio and became a all-american Division AAA receiver. He wasnt even drafted and he had to earn his way up just to be third string for Seattle......he is a really nice guy and I feel very bad for him because now I think everyone thinks he sucks (He only has 1 dropped pass)