PDA

View Full Version : Trial for WoW

RocketMad
12-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Hello,

I Like WoW alot and I play it on a private server with a hacked version of WoW. It levels 5 times as fast, and you get more money and items.. blah blah. But still I want to subscribe to the full game, but because you need to buy the full game first I rather play it for a week or something. So I can decide to subscribe or not. So my big question is: Does WoW support Trials?

Sorry for my confusing and stupid questions :P

Ghryphen
12-10-2004, 01:17 PM
There are no Trial accounts for WoW yet. Just buy it and join us :D

It is the same as beta if you played on any normal servers during beta.

Levo
12-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Just get it Rocket. Just think you'll be able to recieve all the loot that no 1 wants. Not to mention play with the Planet side brethern again.:D

Stang
12-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Just do it stop lookin for the cheap way out eventually you'd have to pay for it :p.

Its the same as beta, but not as quick as your version, but you can level quick if you ask for help. You know how the game is already just do it.

RocketMad
12-11-2004, 04:22 AM
The game launches early next year in europe. I just got a few things to sort out like:

- Can I join US servers with the european version
- Will my ping be good in the us servers

I'm going to check for some info about that.

Thanks

Levo
12-11-2004, 08:16 AM
WoW is not an FPS game so lag really isn't a issue. I't's more like, as Gryp put it, A roll the dice thing. If you were able to play Planet side on U.S. server with us, you won't have any problems with WoW..

See you in game Rocket :)

RocketMad
12-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Blizzard is therefore strongly advising European players not to buy the North American version of the game, as access to North American servers will be limited to residents of North America , Australia and New Zealand.

For those European gamers still wishing to play with their American friends on the North American servers, and vice versa, Blizzard will provide a means to make this possible after the European launch.

Release 17 Januari Hooray! (pre-orderd the collectors version)

and CRAP I just read the payment options.. I dont have a creditcard :eek: I hope they will support other payment options as well, like paying tru the bank

Ghryphen
12-11-2004, 04:11 PM
We have debit cards here, they are like credit cards but they debit your bank account. They work as credit cards here, do they have those there?

You could also get a paypal account and get their debit card. I signed up for WoW using my paypal debit card.

Stang
12-13-2004, 04:32 PM
YAY!

It will be good to play with ya again Rocket! :D

RocketMad
12-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Eh.. I wish i could say the same thing Stang :lol:

RocketMaz
12-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Lol, i am following mad everywhere like always, but i will be human :D

Ghryphen
12-14-2004, 02:20 PM
:lol:

RocketMad
12-18-2004, 05:24 AM
World of Warcraft will be released 17 januari in the netherlands. So expect 2 see me arround that date. Start saving rubbish armor for me!

destinysend
12-18-2004, 09:52 AM
lol save for rubish armor? its more like they'll be saving armor that they make

RocketMad
01-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi,

I just heard that I can't join the US servers with the european beta.. :( Atleast not when it's launched, maybe some months after it. I really hope that they will add the US server thing before they launch but knowing wow it will not happen that quick.

So.. Maybe I can't join you guys in wow :(

Can anyone explain me the server types and how they are? PvP, Normal and RGP. I've read the website but I still don't know the diffrence

Stang
01-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Dangit how rude! The better open it up for you guys to play on the US servers eventually.

Levo
01-11-2005, 06:20 AM
pvp = player vs player. U see a horde member u run up and dice him..or he does it to you.

Roleplaying = You become 1 with your toon and take on the aspect of it as well. You are the toon.

PvE= Your toon fights the in game NPC's and the monstors..that's it.. Horde can walk by you and can't attk you unless you are willing to fight.

PvE = Carebear...all warm and fuzzy
PvP = Hate and distrust..unlike the real world....:D
RPG = People with to much time on their hands.:D

RocketMad
01-11-2005, 08:42 AM
thanks, that helped clearing my mind about that :)

In other words, players in one region of the world will not be able to play on
alternate regions at the launch of the game. We do plan on adding this
functionality in at a later time, but unfortunately do not have specific
information on subscription policies or when this will happen.

RocketMad
02-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Hi,

Yes I'm an adv medic I revive old threads! Just wanted to let you know that wow launches in europe next week and I will own a copy next saturday. I hope I can join you, but if I can't I will play on the europe servers, and if it takes more then 2 months (the ability to join you guys) I will stay on the europe servers, because working on a char for 2 months and starting over again is something hard (for me). The next issue I have is the WoW downtime, Do they bring their servers down almost every night? (night times is when I play)

Sorry to bother you :P