PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!!

Ardamir
12-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Would like to wish everyone a very safe and very fun holiday! I am grateful for all the fun that we had on PS and I hope that maybe I will have time and money to join you on WoW.

Ive already got a couple of gifts; a new office chair so that my gaming is more comfortable and I earned a 3.5 GPA for the fall semester in college.

So rejoice for the year is over! Dont party or celebrate too hard and dont be angry if you aunt gives you a horrible present...like used socks.

Torque
12-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Merry Christmas. Hope to see in game sometime although I have decided not to play WOW. I'm sooooo alone......

Splidz
12-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Merry Christmas everybody! And don't worry Torque, I'm alone with ya! ;) So why'd you decide not to play anyway?

Torque
12-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Whelp, I'm sure WOW is fun but I don't need a RPG that we take a lot of my time. Also, I think after a couple more months when leveling gets really tough, peeps will come back. I'm waiting till then. Currently, I'm playing America's Army. Its fun.

Spinning Hat
12-26-2004, 09:51 AM
I Hate America's Army.. Those whining bitches, and the damn authentication servers never ever working for me....

Cass
12-26-2004, 11:45 AM
Merry christmas... if only santa was real and he brought me a new computer

Spinning Hat
12-27-2004, 12:32 AM
What do you mean he's not REAL?!?!? I got Castlevania for the GBA from him on Satuday!

Stang
12-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Santas not real? How dare you say that Welts!!!! :twhack:

Ardamir
01-05-2005, 02:46 PM
The world I have known is now crumbeling down into nothingness! What is there to live for if everything you have been taught is only a lie!! A LIE!! Our peers tell us to speak only the truth and be only honest, but they raise their children with the fantasy of a jolly, fat man dressed in red giving them free toys.

I think Im starting to go through the anti-corporate America phase....