PDA

View Full Version : friday night WoW - low-level chars invited

Splidz
01-13-2005, 04:42 PM
My wife is out of town for the night tomorrow (Friday) night so I'm planning on getting some serious WoW time in. If all goes well, I'll be on for sure. So this is an open invitation for all the lower-level types to get in the game tomorrow night. That means Torque, Liq, Beach, Jolinar I think it was, and whoever else wants to get in on the action.

I am almost level 17. To take part it'd be good if everybody was at least level 15, well, 14 would probably do. So level up if you're lower than that if you have the time to do so. I've got a couple of elite quests to share and we can probably find more. I'd like to get some epic journeys in tomorrow night folks!

Splidz
01-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Man oh man last night was a blast. Thanks to everbody for the groups, first Jolinar and Fletch and then Ditor and Frils. I spent the evening drinking Havana Club dark rum with OJ and smoking Cohibas, putting the smack down on baddies in WoW. My apologies for being as distracted as I was, I could kill stuff but I couldn't keep track of quests for the life of me.

Then again I think Frils was just as drunk as me, he was cracking me up. :D Fletch was making me laugh too. Sorry Jolinar for continually swearing around your kids, I did my best but it's hard not to swear when you're loaded, you're getting attacked by orcs, and you can't even see the kids you have to watch yer language for. ;)

I made it pretty late with Torque, but then we were heading into the Deeprun Tram and those spinning walls gave me the spins. No joke I was fine til I got into that tunnel and then I suddenly realized it was time to stop playing and go to bed! So I did. I felt pretty crap this morning but I'm feeling better, my wife fed me Advil when she got home at 8:30 am today, and at this rate you might just see me back on tonight. Thanks for the great time guys!

Torque
01-15-2005, 01:15 PM
You know. I wasn't even sure if I was going to put in an allnighter. Then I decided I was going to. Next thing I knew Frils and Splidziz dropped like flies. Frils all of a sudden said I got to go and then 20 minutes later Splidziz said he had to go. No explanation. Bam! Ther're gone. Turns out Frils fell asleep at the PC, woke up, didn't know where he was and decided to quit. You see Splidziz reason above. Man, what do they say about drinking on the job...errr.... I mean during game time.

Splidz
01-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Ha ha ha...man it was a question of necessity at that point. I had no choice. I did play about 6 hours last night tho! I think I started playing at about 7:30 pm and went to 2:30 am or later. I needed some rest, badly. When I got off the computer my entire upper back and neck was frozen in place because I'd been staring at a screen for hours on end, my only breaks when I went to fill up or empty out. I had a great time though. How late did you stay on Torque?

Torque
01-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Actually I quit within 30 minutes after you left. Completed the quest in Stormwind and came back and played in ironforge.

Frils
01-18-2005, 01:34 PM
LoL...I finally registered for the forums that was a strange night....had fun last night as well.