PDA

View Full Version : Hello again from [KY]

Shark
03-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Howdy all...it's been a while since I posted here, just wanted to drop an update. I have made several overtures to the [KY] regulars about PS. There is some interest from Chucks, but so far he is the only one who seems fairly committed. I think they may have to play beta before they're convinced.

But I don't want to wait for them to make up their minds and as such, would like to be considered for ATF, even if we don't have a substantial number of players from [KY]. I plan on playing Vanu and am in the Dallas area, so the Central server makes sense, at least on paper; you can never be sure until the servers are up and you can ping em. Also, I've had the opportunity to play against some of you and know that you're solid T2 players, and I think that will serve us all well in PS.

Don't give up on the rest of the [KY]'s just yet either, and be assured that if Chuck's is on board with ATF, we would have one hell of a pilot. Cya online...

[KY]-Shark

Spinning Hat
03-06-2003, 09:49 AM
Well, welcome again, and let's hope we get more KY guys in here soon.

Splidz
03-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Great to hear from you Shark. Regardless of whether or not KY wants to join up with us, you are more than welcome to join with us on your own, as is Chucks. If you get more KY to join up, you could form one of the affiliated tribes, otherwise you would be free to join ATF as a "freebie". That's what we call our elite strike-force members. ;)

Streamline
03-06-2003, 01:01 PM
I am in the exact same boat with -)R(-. The only one from ther ei know is goin PS is TTY. But thats only cuz he's TKB. Still not sure wth i'm doing. :\

Good luck in the match BTW =D

Shark
03-11-2003, 06:37 AM
We managed to close out the V2 ladder in the number one spot. I really liked V2 at first, but I later came to like classic more, which I guess will be the KY focus for now. Thanks for the "good luck", it paid off for us.

-shark

Streamline
03-11-2003, 08:23 AM
Oh! well congrads then. But i was refering to a different match. =P

Tribes 2 Classic - Team Riven
Current Rung: 18 Record: 3W 4L 0F
Current Status: Defending Kentucky Rogues
Map Side
Surreal Storm
NoShelter (x2) Inferno
Abaddon (x2) Storm
Match Date: Sunday, March 9 9:00 PM EST

cya there! <3

WhiteTrash
03-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Sup shark, say hey to all the people in [KY] for me.

Shark
03-18-2003, 07:03 AM
Will do WT...and as for the Riven match, it was close in the first two maps, they one the first, we one the second, but they blew us out in the third map (Abbadon X) because we didn't really practice it...:(.

-shark