PDA

View Full Version : Enter Griegor

Ravok
01-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey folks,

Tonight, I re-signed as an ATF member - using Griegor, a human rogue. My two tradeskills are tailoring, and skinning. My main profession is archery, believe it or not. Once I am in a group, I can pull targets off our party members, scout, and pick pockets before we attack.

My main focus is stealth and secondary is assassination.

I am going to support our enchanters with my leet linen and pick pockets for the coins to send em in the mail. the skinning is there to bargain with others for the leather armors that I will want to wear. Its also my main source of income.

Thanks for the fun tonight, and I look forward to reaching your hallowed heights in level --- in my own due course.

SI:7 baby!

~ Rav

Ghryphen
01-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Welcome back :D

Stang
01-27-2005, 09:19 PM
YAY! Glad your back Rav! :D

Ferion
01-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Awesome, WB.

Spinning Hat
01-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey rav, you get out of the middle of that cornfield you live in? :lol: Good to see you finally wasting away online like the rest of us.

Ravok
01-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Howdy spinsters.

I am still stuck in the cornfield. In 2 years I will be (hopefully) ready to go out and take school in Chicago, though.

Darn bipolar... that last manic stuff I came *that* close to losing my marbles. Scariest thing of my life.

Ghryphen
01-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Don't know how that is different than anyone else here, they have all lost their marbles too.

Ravok
01-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Let me explain it - so you actually get an idea what it feels like. The mind can snap, and for someone like me, that means your whole physical body will do something to defend itself against any and all perceived threats (which the mind has falsely fed it) - then, using my training and experience, engaging itself on its own.

That is what it felt like. Like I was going to go on a murdering rampage and I couldn't do anything about it unless I took myself down first. I called 9-1-1 ASAP, and got medical treatment.

This is by far the worst its ever been. I do not want to be this close to becoming some witness stand fool with no defense again.

Really guys, mania is no laughing matter for me, now. I take this stuff seriously, and wont joke about it much - if ever - again.