PDA

View Full Version : :( Missing playing games online...

Spinning Hat
01-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Still no WoW for me... and it doesn't help that they aren't shipping any more coies either, but I have seen them on shelves... still taking PayPal donations, and I've got a couple kids to sell. :lol: How's it online? I figure it's pretty populated, I just know it's gonna take forever to get to the levels you guys are at.. :lol: That is, If I ever manage to get online.

Ghryphen
01-27-2005, 08:01 PM
You suck, just get the game dammit! Everyone else here lives on 2 hours of sleep and forum whoring from work, you can too.

Spinning Hat
01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
I have no internet at work.. :( And I don't suck, I lick, but only when she asks nicely. :p

RocketMad
01-28-2005, 02:00 AM
hehe owned :lol:

Splidz
01-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Dude, just go out and get the game. I'm telling ya right now, you owe it to yerself. I've had some real money troubles lately, and I was super busy with a lot of stuff, so I held off on getting it for weeks. But I caved about three or four weeks ago, and I've been having a GREAT time with it. I've always been a pure FPS player, always about the action games and stuff, but this game...man oh man, I am hooked. It's fun, it's easy to play, there's lots of strategy and action, it runs awesome and looks great, the areas are fully realized, gorgeous and compelling...and you get to chill with yer friends on TS. Man, you are missing out more than you can know. GET THE GAME!!!

Or don't...it's up to you...but you know you'll get it sooner or later anyway, so why not sooner? :D

Quartex
01-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Splidz, whats your Blizzard affiliate #?

Splidz
01-28-2005, 11:16 AM
lol...yeah no shit

can you tell i love the game? lol