PDA

View Full Version : An end to ALTs

Ravok
01-31-2005, 06:54 AM
OK - I am sorry I have been such a butt regarding alts. Lord knows I have asked enough times to be in the ATF, so bear with me as I make one more change. :umlol: Gatam bugged out at level 10, and after waiting 12 hours with no GM response, I made Rav.

Character Name: Rav
Race: Dwarf
Class: Survivalist Hunter dual wielding Daggers
Pet: Southpaw (Ice Claw Bear)

Tradeskills:Skinning/Leatherworking

Ghryphen
01-31-2005, 08:51 AM
I hope you can get past level 10 sometime :p

Ravok
01-31-2005, 09:51 AM
I've made it all the way to 12 once... LOL

Garich
01-31-2005, 08:44 PM
roll a priest!!!

xXBlackWolfXx
02-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Hunters are the most buggy class out there. Roll a rogue, we only have 1 bug... a life threatening and potentially scream-hazardous bug but still its just 1 bug :)

Ravok
02-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Sorry guys, I keep getting frustrated whenever I solo, so I make a character that is easy to play, and a new ALT was born.

My hunter just kept getting trashed again and again and again and again... but I think it was this specific weapon I had that kept missing everything and it had a 3.30 speed to it. So I would go down pretty quick.

Grouped with Aluscia (Laurelin) and got a new weapon that works out much better, but now I have enough money for some fist weapons. I like the speed on those.

So, Rav is still my MAIN, and yes I do plan to use him. In a moment of utter frustration I made some alts to have fun with until I could play Rav again with some buddies.

:noob:

tumitoto
02-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Hunters are the most buggy class out there. Roll a rogue, we only have 1 bug... a life threatening and potentially scream-hazardous bug but still its just 1 bug :)

Hunters are good in PVE but kinda suck in PVP 1 on 1 (my view). I was in Burnning Stepps last night (trying to spent my resting XP) and was jumped twice by a 53 druid, died twice...Not that I suck on the pvp skills (or maybe :hmm: LOL) I was low in mana after fighting a couple of ogres the both time and I died after putting up a good fight with that guy. He keep healing up and my viper sting can't drain his mana fast enough. I think Hunter can be a good dmg dealer if standing on her/his shooting range or start the fight first but once the other side get too close, unless I can master the jump/shot/run skill, I am pretty much toasted (I think starting the fight is the key for pvp, other side will have a hard time to get close since you are READY for it). Survival tree is lacking for sure but since this class was implemented last, I presume the class will be polished a bit more later. Overall, its still fun with a pet around, I wish i can make a macro to run/jump/shot/run but I can not find it anywhere...I am going to try other class once I can hit the 60.