PDA

View Full Version : Blackfathom Deep Instance

Klorel
02-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Anyone interested in doing that instance this weekend? I want to do it to help out Allista, but no better people to do with then guildies. I'd like to do it either Friday night or Saturday morning.
Let me know people.

Splidz
02-03-2005, 10:22 AM
I'd like to do it. We actually tried doing it the other night but didn't get that far in. There are a LOT of baddies in there! Friday night is the best for me, Saturday morning there's no way. But I'm talking later on at night...like the earliest I would probably be able to get on is 11:00 pm EST. I might be able to get on earlier but I doubt it...anyway I'll try to get on as soon as I can and look for you guys. I can always join your group and go meet up with you in there if you've already made some progress.

Torque
02-03-2005, 03:13 PM
I might be able to hook up also.......

Klorel
02-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah Splidizz if you can get on a tad earilier that would be great. Both of you just contact me Friday night and we can play it from there. Torgue what class/lvl do you place?

Klorel
02-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Also to let you know, Allista said he isn't for sure that he will be able to do it Fri night. So as I mentioned, we will have to play it by ear.

Torque
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm 21 soon to be 22 priest.

Splidz
02-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Damn, sorry guys but I couldn't make it on. Things just got too crazy. I'm gonna try to make it on tonight (Sat) but things are looking a bit hectic again. I really really want to just stay in and play, but I'm caught up in the social weekend whirl. Those damn friends of mine, always insisting I go out and drink!

Cass
02-05-2005, 06:38 PM
What about a lvl 36 Warrior to high for you guys, i dont want to take all your EXP.