PDA

View Full Version : WoW in Europe

RocketMad
02-11-2005, 05:28 AM
Hi,

Isnt this great! WoW launched in europe and everybody wants to play it. But.. gamecards come out in more then a week. And no one has a creditcard. And I don't know a fake creditcard number or something. Can anyone help me with a fake creditcard number so I can play 30 days for free and get my gamecard within this week. I Just can't wait ARGH! BTW at the store they told me to enter a fake creditcard number.. I Tried everything :(

SilverTalon
02-11-2005, 05:41 AM
You could try asking someone you know very nicely to send you a web certificate. :P Perhaps Stang or Gryph will help you out in this endeavor as they are far more generous than I am. ;)

http://www.webcertificate.com

Basically it's a gift certificate to online stores that they issue a "credit card" for (see: how it works (https://www.webcertificate.com/webcert/howtoshop.asp?mscssid=4DSM7B3FQGVV9G64UQATE9RGHGBN0P6F)) . Don't know if WoW would take them though, and you need a credit card to get one...so obviously you can't do this yourself...

Still, best i can come up with on short notice.

RocketMad
02-11-2005, 05:49 AM
I don't want to be a problem for anyone so that's not a option. But hey thanks for the reply!

I only need a creditcard number for subscribing, then when I complete the process I can cancel the subscription plan and they won't charge anything. That's why i'm so pissed off. :@

Stang
02-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Sorry cant do that for ya :(. Im generous but not so much with the money situation as it has to go to our 2 subs. And would never give out my credit card # to anyone not even family sorry.

nGamer
02-12-2005, 03:59 AM
Mommy got a ING Gold card :P
(btw im in the planetside outfit but didn't care about the forums :silly: )

RocketMad
02-12-2005, 05:41 AM
my wow works fine now! Found out my bankcard was also a creditcard lol and ngamer is eh.. omg He's iCookie in planetside and he's my slave :)

Caithann
02-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Haha, Well hurry up you two :P

RocketMad
02-14-2005, 12:20 AM
We can't join the US servers yet, blizzard said it will take some time untill the us servers are open. :( been playing wow for 2 days non-stop now :P

Ghryphen
02-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Hehe, did they say they will open the US servers to EU? Seems like it would be unlikely, but would be sweet if they do.

Stang
02-14-2005, 04:32 PM
They better!

RocketMad
02-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Yeah that would be great, but if they don't change this within 1 or 2 months. I will keep playing on the european servers (because my character is high lv then) But I will make a second character on your server then.

Stang
02-15-2005, 04:56 PM
That would be awesome :D