PDA

View Full Version : Leatherworking, Americas new past time??

Vicious
02-21-2005, 03:49 PM
So Im looking to go further down the Leatherworking rabbit hole and I am a Hunter, which one should I look into: Elemental, Tribal, or Dragonscale. Since I cant find :banned: about it anywhere, or I am just missing it I thought I would get everyones opinion on this. Keep in mind AGILITY is most important to me.

Vicious

Vicious--> :twhack: <--Muzo

Skillet
02-21-2005, 04:02 PM
I do know Dragonscale allows you to make mail armor, which you can use at 40, but I'm not sure what bonuses it gives you. Ask Levo what kind of +es he gets on his created armor.

The other two are leather only roads.

Tribal tends to add intellect and spirit for casters. I don't know anyone who is in Elemental, but I think it adds resistances to its gear.

KWood
02-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Dragonscale!!!

Spinning Hat
02-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Elemental.. then maybe I can use your throwaways? :D

Levo
02-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Once you hit 60 u won't worry to much about +agility. Most of the 60hunters I know get as much + attk as they can. + Attk = greater chance to hit as well as crit. Kinda the same way with agility but better.

Dragonscale has a Blackdragonscale set which adds +attk and + stamina. I still use the shoulders but I have the hunter set chest now so.... any ways I don't know the exact math for it but so much agility = attk. there for getting + attk items will greatly improve your range shots vs PvP or PvE. Don't worry about >55 though.
Send me a tell in game and I'll show u the Blackdragonscale shitz.

Levo

tumitoto
03-01-2005, 08:07 AM
I am currently on elemental, it's a pain but I will keep it. That said, you might want to look at something that is not elemental.