PDA

View Full Version : So I bought WoW...

skoog
03-01-2005, 08:05 AM
And had been tlaking to the TKB guys and they were on azgalor ....

right now I'm almost a lvl 12 hunter there....

Is Malginis any less crowded? as in wait lines? I get annoyed at having to wiat 5 minutes or so to get on.

Also I loved seeing this.... I stopped showing up here after the PS beta.
Welcome, skoog.
You last visited: 07-12-2003 at 03:44 PM

Ghryphen
03-01-2005, 09:33 AM
I haven't seen a queue since the initial days of release. Mal'Ganis was one of the first to get flooded by day one registrations and it was one of the four in the beginning to get shut down for 3-4 days straight, now it is medium population. No problems. It is also one of the few servers, if not the only one, where Horde outnumbers Alliance.

Hop on sometime and do a "/who Allied Tribal Forces" and ask for an invite from someone.

Good to see ya Skoogy, sorry there is no poodle crest for our guild tabard.

skoog
03-01-2005, 09:46 AM
what no poodle?

anyways...

I had been thinking of trying to get a group of guys together to play alts one night a week an only that night.... (i'm trying to get some real world peeps involved and play with them) Still working on the real world people.

The plan I had been thinking was to get peeps to make a character and get it to lvl 5 and meet at Ironforge.... then go from there. (then only play that char on the designated night once per week). It also allows 'catch up' if someone misses a week.

That was the one thing I hated about DAoC was the lvl race.

Stang
03-01-2005, 04:23 PM
That doesnt seem to be a problem in ATF there always seems to be people in the same range so that when you do quest people can help eachother out.