Ghryphen
03-03-2005, 12:37 PM
I hate that guy.

Stang
03-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Now theres a bright one

SilverTalon
03-04-2005, 07:03 AM
If you ignore his personal biases (hey, it's an opinion site, what'd you expect?) and his habit of posting things in the most antagonistical manner possible (i.e. - the "hook" of his style), he does raise valid points every once in a while. His rant about the movie Sideways, for instance, it quite smart at its core and illustrates how by-and-large this country is full of idiots. We didn't need to be told that of course, because we get to see the Horde.

Still, wouldn't classify it as "funny" as much as "an intelligent but mentally immature person's ranting".

Shoddy
03-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Looks like a random insult generator.

SilverTalon
03-04-2005, 07:37 AM
I dunno, I find the Websense thing kind of funny (since where I work uses Websense to filter the lesser, dumber users that don't have access to the main router :D)...and it did raise a valid point that we too often demand that somebody stop saying something rather than simply not listening and taking an interest in keeping our own children safe rather than making the government and other bodies legislate it.

I'd probably try to punch him if I met him, but just because I dislike how he says things doesn't mean that there's no truth to what he says.

"I may dislike what you have to say, but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it" -Patrick Henry, and an attitude of this nation's founding that is too often forgotten.

Spinning Hat
03-04-2005, 09:30 AM
He's an intelligent person, but I like his shirt with the animals: "For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three." damn vegetarians... LOL

Splidz
03-04-2005, 10:49 AM
ROFL I just read the Sideways one, man oh man that is some funny stuff!