PDA

View Full Version : i'm a gankin mofo

Splidz
03-07-2005, 08:30 AM
All you suckers who bitch and complain about getting ganked by the Horde, last night I went and got revenge for ya, and for myself. I swear I ganked upwards of 20 Horde, dying only twice in the process. I went to Desolace to take care of some quests. Now the thing about my Desolace quests, which is why I was there, is that most of the quests are green to me, with levels that show up as 33-38 or so. I was 38 at the time. Because of this level range, and because Desolace is more of a Horde territory than an Alliance territory, there are plenty of Horde running around, most of whom are a little bit lower than my level - 33s and 34s are common, as well as 35s up to 38s and 40s.

I started off by ganking about 6 or 7 Horde in a row, none of whom were higher in level than 36, with the lowest at about 33. I say "gank" to mean that I killed them in cold blood, not that I had the jump on them, although I did that too. I ganked people who were in the middle of fights, I ganked them when they had no health and no mana, I ganked them when they were at full health and standing there waiting for me.

Then I hooked up with a 35 Warrior, cuz he was doing some other quests. Man oh man, we were a ganking meatgrinder. This guy was just as motivated to kill Horde as me, and we had no mercy. After ganking a few more level 35s and 36s, we got attacked by a level 38 and a level 42, working together. Inside of 2 seconds the level 42 was seduced, and we pounded the crap out of the level 38. The seduce broke on the 42, who was a warrior or rogue I believe, we put some damage on him but he killed me...ta da I resurrected, we ganked his sorry ass.

Our quests saw us doing a lot of running back and forth across Desolace (the most god-awful ugly area in the game, at least that I've been to), so we were constantly running into Horde, who we defeated handily every single time, until we ran into a level 46 warrior. It was a pure gankfest. I even pulled off a couple of stealth ganks...at one point, the level 33 Rogue I had earlier ganked called in his higher level buddy. This higher level guy, about level 50, took off after my warrior friend, because we were split apart at that time. I headed right, and ganked the level 33 rogue over again. Yeah. Eat my gank, you little Horde biatch.

We were ganking like ganked mother-ganking gankers, yo. I ganked these gankholes until I couldn't gank no more. I ganked so hard my gank still hurt when I woke up this morning, no relief from this gank. GANKIN GANK GANK GANKER GANK! You be done GANKED, you hear me? GAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKED!

Ghryphen
03-07-2005, 09:03 AM
I ganked people who were in the middle of fights, I ganked them when they had no health and no mana, I ganked them when they were at full health and standing there waiting for me.

Would you like them in a house ?
Would you like them with a mouse ?

Jadal
03-07-2005, 02:41 PM
AWESOME...my all time favorite is still Southshore. Southshore?? How can that be you ask. Easy. When all those 60's are putting the smack down on the town guards and any fools dumb enough to stay. I head out the back way and kill all the lowbies I come into contact with. Now I dont want anyone reading this to leave with the impression that these fights are in any way shape or form fair. They are not even on the same continent as fair. We are talkin an easy 20 lvls most times. Strangely enough it still tickles me when they eat dirt.

Of course now at 49 STV is becoming kind of fun too. Hmmm maybe I've been neglecting other parts of the world. I must rectify that.

destinysend
03-07-2005, 02:52 PM
gj, there just those times that you just gotta gank sumthing.

imo priest/rogue combo is the beast duo ever. duno how many times while with alex we beat the crap outa higher lvl horde, and also i hooked up with a random rogue from Squad Goon in un'goro and took down the 2 shadow priests and warrior that decided i needed to die.

we should go raid Xroads sumtime, i mean we dont need to bring pure lvl60's we could take anyone who's bout 20+ or so. it's always fun to mc a poor lvl15 horde who wanted to help his higher lvl buddies and make him attack the wind rider =P

Stang
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Go Get Em Splidz!!!!!!!!

Torque
03-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Gankin can make you go blind and get really gairy knuckles :)

Frils
03-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Splidziz you da man

Stang
03-10-2005, 04:08 PM
:lol: Torque

Levo
03-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Exordium has been defending south Shore now when ever we aren't inside a instance farmig for set pieces. Usually turns into a nice fight. So gratifying to get some pay back. 3 days ago we went to Orgemire and payed a visit to their auction house.
You may think IF is lagged all to hell with all the 60's picking their noses. You should see Orgermire..it's horrid. It took me over 15min to load after I got killed.

Any way I appluad all you true gankers that gank with out remorse.

destinysend
03-11-2005, 03:09 PM
omg he lives!!

Stang
03-11-2005, 04:17 PM
I see him go thru IF and say hi but he never responses back :(.

What a meanie :p.