PDA

View Full Version : Think Im done with WoW

Caithann
03-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Yup, Uninstalling again.

I finally get back into the mood to play again, I log in, dead, I sneak to get my body, Goon fag comes up and ganks me 3 seconds away from logout, all the timem im lagging like a mofo, Now my account is prolly gonna get banned for one of the yells I did before I logged.

Somethign along the lines of me hoping that GS's *&%ing children get downs syndrome.

So peace, Unless im convinced otherwise

Cass
03-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Dont know about you but i will play till Planetside 2 or what ever it will be named comes out...

so i am gona be playing for a long long time. dont go, lvl up so you can go around ganking every low lvl $%^#er goon or any horde that you see.

Edit: I might join yea... wow is pissing me off, PS looking good.

destinysend
03-12-2005, 10:12 PM
-_- its because im not there isnt it

Quartex
03-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Ya i hope that yell doesn't affect atf as well. ty.

Stang
03-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Thats why you group up or ask for help. Last night we had some fun and had a raid on Gadgetzan and man killing those horde made me feel better and when they started to pull their 60s we all left but we had a awesome run before it ended.

Take a break from the game but you gotta know that getting ganked is part of the game and NOBODY is safe from it. It happens and its never going to stop but once you get higher it does get better cuz your higher level or your grouped more. From what I hear it sounds like a few of you just need to take a break from the game. I know the little break I took last week felt so good and refreshed the game for me. But you'll get pissed off at PS also cuz you get "ganked" in that game too so you just gotta know what game your playing and know that your going to die and either deal with it, learn to be more careful and tatical, or don't play those games (even though I'd miss you lots). Just take a little break. But don't put a bad name for ATF please cuz people see that stuff and puts a bad name for all of us.

Zanik
03-15-2005, 09:21 AM
"...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen..." - One Bad MoFo

Mal'ganis Server is PVP based, from the day it started to the day it shuts it doors, ganking will happen. Either you can take it and dish it out, or you can flee to another game.

Personally, I recommend this linky.....

Enjoy! (http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/index.html)

Zanik

P.S - Before you make a harsh comment, one of such a hurtful nature in a general chat channel, remember there is a guild who could also be hurt by your comments.

/Gank ON

Ghryphen
03-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm sorry you knew that link Zanik :lol:

Zanik
03-15-2005, 09:40 AM
.....gotta love google

Zanik

Ghryphen
03-15-2005, 12:32 PM
ssuuuuuurree.....google

Ravok
03-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Personally, in this game - there can be some frustrations if you let it frustrate ya. Everygame is like that. How many times in Tribes was I ticked about something stupid? I wasn't having fun, because I wasn't letting it be fun.

Then I said, "Ohhh, ya gots me!" And started playing around a bit, not being so serious all the time. Then I got a missile that chased me into the enemy base. Blew the heck out of everything. I was Leet!

In this game, its the same thing. If I kick back and enjoy the show, its easier to have fun.

Stang
03-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Carebears Rule!!!!!!!! :D

Spinning Hat
03-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Playing solo in WoW is the hardest thing anyone can do, whether it's on a PvP server or not. I find myself playing solo a lot, and it's hard, mostly because when I'm on, there's nobody with low enough level alts to make it fun for both of us, and so we both get full exp for kills, etc. It makes leveling harder too, when you're getting 10 or 15 exp for a kill that would normally warrant 120 or 150. So I say, everyone start playing some alts, and we can all go through some Human quests together or something, so it's fun for all of us.

(Did I mention it's hard as hell to do anything solo?)

-SH aka Kenar

Ravok
03-16-2005, 06:49 AM
I've been soloing a lot, man. Believe me I know. Its also tedious... What's the point of thinking, "Cool, diving for treasure we...err... I .... stave off the mucus sucking Shellrackers of DOOM!" No one there to share adventures with eventually turns into a treadmill feeling. Ya just point and click all day long and never speak to anyone.

I've got a level 17 Paladin for ya Spinsters - and that is right in your range. But we never set a day to hook up. I know you are busy, but now I am getting busy too. I would love to see you on Wedsnedays after 8 though. Let me know OK? We can start a thread, and check to see availability for a certain week. Then we can meet up.

Sometime is better than no time.

Shoddy
03-16-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm thankful I had time to play. If I had to burn a bunch of marriage capital to get on for an hour, only to have that hour consumed by hordlings, I'd be done pretty quick, or at least off the PvP servers.

Fearce
03-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Keep striving for the higher levels. Once you are in the 20s, you can get in an instance easy since a lot of others are LFG in IF... This goes for every level after... Each level range has an appropriate instance that you can do and is easy (for the most part) to get in a pickup group to get away from soloing.

If you want to know which instances you should be doing at what level, just let me know.

Hang in there, we all have got ganked one too many times but it gets rewarding at the higher levels when if you feel like it, you can kill a lvl 20 or so in one hit...

poonster
03-16-2005, 07:02 PM
shit if ya want help i got a 60, 27 and 15. just ask me. I'm always up for a grp

Muzo
03-16-2005, 08:49 PM
In an effort to further derail this topic I will post another link which I think every one can agree is me in another life.

www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/grumpy.htm

Spinning Hat
03-16-2005, 09:00 PM
URL not found d00d.

skoog
03-17-2005, 08:03 AM
I always try to solo unless I have an ellite quest i'm going after, I find that I seem to do better this way....

the other thing I always seem to be able to do is just send a tell to a random peep who is in the area if I need help with some mobs that are aggroing to much. usually it is easy to get a pick up party like this to complete a quest then disband and go your sepearate ways.

if I'm more interested in quest kills than loot and the guy is higher i will usually offer to let him keep the loot.