PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone doing lately?

TimberWolf
03-13-2005, 08:54 PM
I have been playing some old games so far. Final Fantasy Cristal Cronicals on Game Cube, Gran Turismo 1 on Playstation, Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3, Star Trek: Bridge Commander, Diablo 2, and Civilization 2 on PC. I may pull out the Atari and hook it up later this week as a treat for making it through Finals the next couple of days.

Beyond that I have been working as a Math Tutor on campus and been doing private Math tutoring on my spare time. This spring break I will be painting my parents house, trying to encourage them to actually do something instead of just talking about it for years. Looking forward to my older Brothers wedding on June 18th in Silverton Colorado. And putting in for a transfer to Columbus to get the classes the branch I go to right now does not offer. So hopefully I will be moved in to a Dorm this fall and not completely broke.

What about everyone else?

Cass
03-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Getting all my courses reedy for high school, (yes I am the youngest one in the guild probably). And thinking about going back to Planetside. That’s about it. I have yet to dust off any of my play station games but I should some time.

Ghryphen
03-14-2005, 09:09 AM
I have been playing too much WoW.

AvengerX
03-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I've completely retired from online games and become a moderator and writer for HerdNation.com, the biggest online community for Marshall University athletics. Also fighting off a significant knee injury (actually a reinjury to my right knee which I blew out in high school football) in which I'm scheduled for surgery Friday. Wish me luck :(

SilverTalon
03-14-2005, 01:20 PM
I've been playing too much WoW and doing too little "putting-crap-away-at-my-house". :(

Stang
03-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Like everyone else playing too much WoW :).

I've played a few xbox games in the past few wks for fun and thinking I need to get outside more with this sun we are having so much about :). Thinking about the summer and what to do. Had family come from Alaska and visit last week and was great to see them again and have a girls day out of shopping at the outlet stores.

Ardamir
03-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Gl on your sugery Avenger (why did Marshall's coach retire?)

DAKOTA
03-17-2005, 12:41 PM
GL AV! come back to us ya hear. im playing WoW and COH (champion server)

AvengerX
03-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Coach Pruett retired mostly because he was getting old and health problems were kicking in. Theres some other stuff involved to (like lack of pay for his assistant coaches) that contributed as well. We're just hoping to get a good coach in here to replace him. The AD has had close to 50 applications for the job.

As for gaming, I think I'm done. I just don't have the time now to do it. Besides, my new place doesn't have broadband, just dialup :(