PDA

View Full Version : the ownage was beautiful

Splidz
03-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, we definitely did own tonight. We kicked a lot of ass. It took a great deal of higher-level Horde to finally break us up and start killing us. We were a force to be reckoned with at Gadgetzan for a long time.

Thanks to everybody for coming out, for a fight that was started by Anemia and Emerus, grew to include me, then Frils and Ditor and finally just about the whole damn Guild. It was awesome! And it's a sign of things to come I think, as we start to get more higher-levelled people involved and we start doing this more often, with better tactics and strategies. Speaking of which - potions own, so what can we do to get more potions flowing around the guild? If money is the issue, let's work it out - I will gladly contribute.

Jadal
03-13-2005, 10:41 PM
great job guys, i missed most of the action but was lucky to catch one fight

it was all i could do not to puke watching Darkfact knife people!!! so very harsh

Cass
03-13-2005, 10:44 PM
This is one of the things that is pissing me off, I miss all the good things and groups!

Garich
03-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Cass you're not the only one. :-/

Torque
03-14-2005, 05:46 AM
It was fun. Jadal and Dark came on right when it was getting overwhelming and peeps were getting tired. I felt bad leaving but appreciate everyone coming to help out. It was cool to see one guild take on all those horde who came from multiple clans.

Jadal
03-14-2005, 05:51 AM
I wouldnt worry about it too much. Alot of these "pick-up" raids are over pretty quick. But the best thing to do IMO is figure out a place you can go where you can actually do some damage for a bit. 2-3 person team can be devestating if you are running and gunning.

When the "raid" last night broke up (right after I got there :) ), I went out into the country for some backwoods retaliation. Then my hearth timer ended and I GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE LOL.

Moral: If you're looking for a fight, it's just around the corner.

an3mia
03-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Ya it was pretty fun and what started out as just some minor questing/horde killing got pretty big. As for potions I am an alch/herb, so once I start leveling some more I'll be able to make some better potions. I might just go around gathering herbs and making potions for an hour or so to get to artisan tonight.

- I can't read the other continued post =(

Stang
03-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Yes last night was fun glad I decided to come and kill a little :D. Great to see use out doing something together and kickin some ass :).

Cptmorgan
03-16-2005, 09:53 AM
Woot im in the SS!! Ya lot of fun but i think i hate the Gadget gaurds more than murlocs now.