PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Austin

Ardamir
03-20-2005, 02:02 PM
There was a HUGE music festival in Austin this week so I decided to go check it out on Saturday night. The lineup this year sucks compared to last when Franz Ferdinand, The Hive, The Donnas, etc...but when your sister is best friends with the manager's brother's girlfriend...I wouldnt pass up the chance to get in one of the most popular clubs in Austin...for free (drinks too). However on Friday night in the same club, Mr. Frodo Baggins aka Elijah Wood was there. Im a HUGE lotr fans if you didnt know.

Good times!!

Caithann
03-20-2005, 07:08 PM
That sounds cool!

Fraid where I live there isnt much that interests me, either that or when i finally get a drivers liscnese ( and im 17 and dont have one yet XD)
Ill go out and check out the town :) But so far washington doesnt have much to me :P

Ardamir
03-20-2005, 07:29 PM
What about Seattle? I was always told that it was a happening place, or maybe everyone was just on their caffine high?

TimberWolf
03-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Too bad I was to young to enjoy all that Austin had to offer when I lived there. I was born there but later moved away because of my parents job and now I am out of state.

Spinning Hat
03-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, Ohio sucks. :p Next tiem I get to Tx, I'll have to make a detour out there.. I love travelling. :D

Caithann
03-21-2005, 12:20 AM
I dont go to seattle too often.
Like I said, Im pretty much Confined to parental transportation for now, but liscense is in near future, that and alot isnt open till im 18 >:)

Ardamir
03-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I took my sister's dog up to live with her in her new place. Now I'm sad :(