PDA

View Full Version : Ravok's Flower and Leather Shoppe

Ravok
03-20-2005, 09:16 PM
OK - I am a gatherer - meaning, I don't want to waste a lot of time crafting, but I love wasting a lot of time going out and collecting stuff.

It helps me have a focus between quests.

I plan to go artisan skinner // herbalist

I know a lot of you already do skinning, and its easy enough to do while you are quest killing, but at higher levels, there is less reason to do collecting and more reason to do crafting.

That is where I want to step in. While you guys pull instances for unique items and what - I plan on taking the grand tour of an area and scour it for herbs and skins, then putting them in my bank.

So use this thread as a request for materials, and if someone else has the stuff and wants to send it - all the better.

Ravok's current skill level::

Journeyman Skinner (99)
Journeyman Herbalist (100)

I will edit this to show progress.

Bank currently contains::
Herbalism

20 Peacebloom
20 Silverleaf
39 Earthroot

Skinning
2 Leather Scraps
3 Light Leather

Recipes
1 swiftness potion recipe

Items
1 Azure Gloves AC 24 + to INT and increases frost damage from spells
Useable at level 24

If anyone is interested in starting alchemy - I will spend some time in an area gathering for it and will mail as much supply as I can send.

Others may like to get Light Leather from me from time to time, but the same thing applies here - I don't care if I am not getting xp for my gathering. That isn't even the point. The point is to give another guild member as much supply as possible within a short period of time.

Spinning Hat
03-20-2005, 10:31 PM
You rock Ravok.. there are quite a few Leatherworkers around I think, and I'm sure if you send them Leather scraps, they can hook you up with more Loght Leather. :D Besides, as my tailoring skill grows, I know I'll need more leather and harder skins, etc. :D

Caithann
03-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey, if you come across any leather scraps Caith would love em :p Restarted my leather workin could use all the help i can get :)

Ravok
03-21-2005, 06:22 AM
Great, I have been selling my leather scraps, because I didnt think anyone needed em - *puts Caithann on list*

skoog
03-21-2005, 07:32 AM
I actually have been sending bronze to cass...

Usually I follow the guide line of keeping about a 20 stack of each and put the rest at the AH...

I'm actually thinking of picking up herbalism... I'm guessing it doesn't sell as well, but more valuable for the potions.

an3mia
03-21-2005, 10:59 AM
I am an alchemist and I could use alot of wild steelbloom and stranglekelp right now. my WoW name is anemia if you have any you don't need =)

Caithann
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
I know ya said edit, but imma spam a whole new post..

Im done with the scraps now ) but will always be able to use light leather for while

Spinning Hat
03-21-2005, 10:02 PM
OK, Spinning Hat's wishlist:

1 Leather Mask
2 leather thongs for binding friendly female Mages
1 leather bullwhip
1 leather riding stick, like the kind used to spur horses on in the old days
20 peacebloom (for ambiance)
1 runecloth bag (to store my "goodies")

Ravok
03-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Alright - switching from Scrap Leather -> Light Leather =)