PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

xXBlackWolfXx
03-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Gonna take a breather from WoW and get back into planetside for awhile.

KWood
03-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Good luck with that. I tried it and failed miserably. It suxxors without the old group.

Best game ever made though.

Stang
03-29-2005, 04:09 PM
I've noticed that the last few days kill some NC for me :D. I've had a craving to go play some PS for some reason.

Yes best game miss the good times we all had and all the laughing we did :lol:.

xXBlackWolfXx
03-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Kwood you do realize that Gamma and Bao are still around, plus some new guys that are fun to play with. Panthro is back aswell (Dunno if you know him but he seems like a cool guy).

True the old school squads aren't on, Duel is a rare sight but Syko's getting a labtop soon and hes gonna be on ALOT more :D

Cass
03-29-2005, 10:42 PM
If only if only I had the money to sub PS for a month i would be there as fast as possible.

RocketMad
03-30-2005, 02:05 AM
I've seen some ATF guys online last days like PurplePieMan and some more Purple names

SilverTalon
03-30-2005, 05:49 AM
That super sechsy SilverTalon has been spotted on Auraxis a few times as well. :) It's a nice break to play a game where brains matter as much as math. That's what I hate about PvP in WoW...there's next to no skill actually involved as much as it is equipment, specs, level and luck. Might be different at 60, but currently that's what it appears like to me. PS, you could have the best loadout in the world and still get jacked by a Suppressor if you weren't playing smart. Much superior IMO.

If only they'd stop hosing things up every patch...though they have gotten much better about that under Sam than they were under Smoke. Still, improving on a "really crappy" track record isn't that hard. ;)

KWood
03-30-2005, 02:50 PM
It is different at 60....my hunter totally sux at 60. My armor is blue. My pet gets feared or sheeped...i get owned. Excellent against NPC's sux in PvP.

Stang
03-30-2005, 04:15 PM
Whats Duel up to? Keep us updated on Syko I'll defenitly come play a few with him and rest of the gang :D.