PDA

View Full Version : I need ________!

Ardamir
03-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Being a tailor and leatherworker, I enjoy making stuff for my fellow guildmates but I am in constant need of materials. However in order for all our guild members to be supplied with the best equipment we need both suppliers and craftsman. Several of us are willing to do this, become a skinner and herbalist or armorsmith and blacksmith.

If we could take a poll of all out active members proffesions, we might be able to accomplsih with just a extremely slight change. Suggestions and comments?

Calimitous Mayhem
03-30-2005, 07:14 PM
I took up Skining and Herbalism, granted I'm only at 50 on both though....but you asked and so there it is.

Later,
Calimity :grenoop:

Torque
03-30-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm a herbie and alchemie. Somewhere above 150 for both.

Cass
03-30-2005, 09:24 PM
im 281 mining

Caithann
03-30-2005, 11:20 PM
right now im a skinner/Leather,

but being as how my skinning is still stuck at 40, i can change it :p

Frils
03-31-2005, 06:34 AM
I'm at 275 Skinning so just let me know your leather needs and I probably have it in stock.

skoog
03-31-2005, 07:08 AM
I'm actually a pure gatherer... unless someone says they need it I don't keep anymore thatn 5-20 of each thing at a time.

I'm mining/herbalism getting close to 150 on both Usually send all my herbs to sorlen since he keeps me supplied with potions.

I have been keeping all of my uncomon gems and ores to some degree (silver, gold, moss agate, tigers eye, and malchite stuff like that)

I haven't gotten to an area yet where I see a lot of Iron ore or steel yet though.

Does anyone want to open the topic of how many and what type of crafters we need?

I talked about this earlier with adamir basically we could label our primary crafters and try to lvl them as much as possible, everyone else gathers for them if they want free items from them.

I personally plan to have my primary character be a pure gatherer and then later on my other ones pick up trades for them while using my lvl 60 (32 more levels to go) to buy/gather reagents for them.

RagingSamster
03-31-2005, 07:44 AM
I am a skinner/leather worker

My skinning is in the mid 100's my leatherworking is in the fifties

I normally sell my leather, but if anyone has a need I would gladly help out...I need Earthroot for my seaform quest and cannot find it at the IF auction house... If anyone can part with 5 earthroot it would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of moving into pure gather mode.. what skills does the guild need more Herb or Mining?

Ardamir
03-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Out of the 8 ppl that have posted, we have 4 skinners- 3 leatherworkers, 2 miners-1 blacksmith, and 3 herablist- 1 alch.

Splidz
03-31-2005, 10:41 AM
I am a miner with skill up to about 230 or so I think. I am also an engineer with skill at about 220.

Frils
03-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Guess I should post that I'm a miner as well...right around 185

Frils
03-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I also have a Blacksmith/Enchanter Alt...that I'm slowly working on.

Calimitous Mayhem
03-31-2005, 02:21 PM
hey sampson I can get you your earthroot. Give me your ingame name and I'll send it to you today when I get on(later tonight for you).

I'm coming up on 100 of herbalism and skinning now, I may pick up tailoring if no one else is.

Later,
Calimity :grenoop:
Mizchief

Caithann
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Im also noticing a nasty gap in enchanter #s..when (or if) Blizz gives me my Warlock back Ill pick that up with him.

Stang
03-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Enchanting is so hard to do I didn't get very far before I dropped it. I just felt it was a weird profession but ya we could use more enchanters now we seem to have many herblists and gathers.

Im topped off on my mining 300. And working on engineering but thats below 100 :).

This is what I know from other players

Ferion, Gryphen, Jadal are Alchemists (Believe both at 300, Jay might be a bit lower)
Quartex and Skeez Blacksmith (Don't remember what way they went)
Danerune is Engineer/Miner
Fearce is Enchanter
Moonia Alchemist (Don't know his level)
Linara Blacksmith/Miner
Cannonball is Tailoring

Thats all I think of right now but more to add to the list. Majoirty of the time if you just ask for something in the guild you can usually get it from somone so not much work to get some help :).

RagingSamster
03-31-2005, 09:11 PM
THanks Calimitous Mayhem! This is the forumer formally known as [SOB]Sampson my WoW elf's name is Samanda....
To explain the name change.... not only did my comcast modem mess up, my whole account did too... not sure if I will get any data back :( all my webspace - sigs, images, etc seems to be toast... 20 megs and 5 years of history :( :( <-- not a happy camper

The reason I found out about it was that Gryph sent me a PM saying "Your email addy needs to be updated from ragingsamster@attbi.com" so I did, that sent a confirmation email to the new comcast address, which since it is not working I can't get to it, so I used my gmail addy to reregister.

Anywhoo... Comcast has a ticket out on my email account, they are sending a truck over on Saturday to see why even with the new modem I'm getting between 500K and 2.5M download speeds. The truck will be here between 8:00am and 12:00 noon on Saturday, so I should still be on for the special saturday night thing. but as of right now I don't have access to that side of the forum.

Splidz
04-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Okay Ferion, Gryphen and Jadal - tell me what you need to make me the following:

- phat health potions
- phat mana potions
- Free Action Potions

I am tired of buying these. ;)

Ghryphen
04-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Sampson I have updated your old name to the new gmail account and activated the account. Login with your old name and pass. If you want to change your name, let me know.

All the info you need http://www.thottbot.com/?t=Alchemy I can make a lot of things, my bank and 4 bags are filled with herbs.

Healing Potion (http://www.thottbot.com/?s=Healing+Potion)
Which? What level are you?
Mana Potion (http://www.thottbot.com/?s=Mana+Potion)
Which? What level are you?

Free Action Potion (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=6485)
I should have the ingredients for a couple of these already.
- 2x Blackmouth Oil (4x Oily Blackmouth 1x Empty Vial)
- 1x Stranglekelp
- 1x Leaded Vial

Here are the recipes that I know http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?c=view_trades&id=8967 the site is slow often, wait it out. It is also down nightly for updates.

RagingSamster
04-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks Gryphon! PM on it's way

Spinning Hat
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm a Tailor and Skinner. Both are around 130 or so, but I'm lacking in patterns for new stuff, running out of Orange things to make... To see what I know, you can check WoW Rankings, and search for Kenar.

BTW Gryph, can I get a Mana Potion or 2? I'm lvl 22 now, so the PLain Mana Pot would work nicely. :D

Ardamir
04-03-2005, 12:26 AM
So far Ive got 59/136 members down. 23 of those 59 have skinning, 20 are miners, 14 herbalist.

skoog
04-03-2005, 08:53 AM
omg that is insane....

<-- likes the gather model...

Dulrough
04-03-2005, 05:15 PM
I am a tailor and an enchanter and I need some help here.

In my craze to get a mount I sold everything and didnt work on either. So right now im 200is in tailoring and 100ish in enchanting.

If you guys could send me the green stuff you make from your professions so I can disenchant, that would be lovely.

Also, If you cant sell something at the AH send me a tell, Ill buy it off you or give you some enchants.

Stang
04-04-2005, 04:26 PM
How can you buy anything when you still have me and Linara to pay back for all the agro you pulled in Maurdon :p.

Dulrough
04-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Can I pay you back in the form of enchantments?
And really I only caused 2 or 3 wipes, not that bad.

skoog
04-05-2005, 07:19 AM
2 or 3 wipes?

/me remebers not to party with dulrough.

Zanik
04-05-2005, 09:11 AM
315 Engineer / 260 Mining

Zanik

Fearce
04-05-2005, 10:29 AM
300 Enchanting / 300 Tribal Leatherworking

Remisk
04-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I am Herbalism/Alchemy ...but I can easily drop those... both are lower than 10.

I dropped enchanting... had a 172... ALL from disenchanting stuff I bought from the AH... all 350+ of those things.

Ardamir
04-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Ive alerady asked the vast majority of you in here. Here is a breakdown:
70/167
Suppliers:
Skinning-27
Mining-32
Herbalist-20

Craftsman:
Alchies-13
Leatherworker-14
Tailor-9
Enchanter-5
Blacksmith-10
Engineer-11

Remisk
04-07-2005, 05:27 AM
If you guys want, once I hit lvl 40 I will pick up enchanting again... Gonna be much easier running around and farming with a horse.

Spinning Hat
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
I need some Spider silk.. and where do I find the silk to make bolts of silk cloth?

RagingSamster
04-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Ashenvale - due west of astranaar and Windshear Crag (near Stonetallon mountains) have lots of spideys... If I get silk I'll mail it to you.

skoog
04-08-2005, 06:42 AM
silk is comonly found on the 30-35 lvl mobs similar to linen was on the teens.

Spinning Hat
04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
k thanks.. I got this patter for Spider Slik boots, and I wanna make them.. They're much better than the ones I have now. :D

destinysend
04-08-2005, 02:44 PM
spinning what lvl are you? if your high enough head to gnomer, they got the acidic walker boots, much better then spidersilk.

Spinning Hat
04-08-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm lvl 22. I have a few things to finish in Lakeridge, then I was gonna go to Darkwood. I need 2 Bolts of Silk, 4 Spider Silk, 2 more Med. Leather, and 2 Iridescent Pearls to make these... I think it'd be cool to have these, even if there are others better out there. I just like the buffs they give. :D

Calimitous Mayhem
04-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Hello everyone!, been off of Wow for about a week and I'm back to playing again for a bit. Next week i might not be able to play cause of work...yet again but hey I can't complain much cause at leas i get to play right? hehe I recently started a paladin to see if i like it(been tyring all the classes last couple of weeks :) ) and I'm starting to like paladin cause I'm not so vulnerable as when i feel when I pplay the mage. Who knows maybe I'll stick with pally :)

i am gonna stick with herbalism and skinning though so I can help out guild with matierals and hopefully be repaid if i need some enchanting or potions or whatever, you know how that goes. I'm about to get internet in my room soon so I'll be able to play longer! woot!

Catch ya guys later,
Calimity(Jezzabelle) :grenoop:

Stang
04-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Yay!