PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Quartex
04-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Were gonna kill the general in UBRS. Who's with me?????

We can do it guys, even with 10 IMO. We just need to have a little more co-ordination and threat control on the boss's. I.E. all pally's using fury and judging it then using concentrate or holy sheild. Most of these boss's stun or fear. This way if the main tank is stunned (me) it will go after the next guy on the threat list and not the casters.

Heals:

I know it's annoying but, every heal needs to be called before casting it and who they are casting it on. The last boss sets a random guy on fire (the main tank usually) and there's nothing you can do about it. Can't use a pot and can't even cast devine sheild. I've died a few times this way b/c no one heals me in time. That's the only way to stop the fire on the last boss, heals. It can't be dispelled etc.

Dane:

You might need to use one of your precious mana pots then.

heh.

I'm pumped and even if we fail miserably, it's a major challenge and THAT is when the game is fun.

tumitoto
04-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I will be on around 7:00 to 7:15 and should be able to stay till around 10:00 as usual... Can't heal anyone but I am good at cheering and dancing :)

I tho we killed that general before, isn't that the dragonkingy thing? or its the fire gaint?

Cass
04-01-2005, 08:01 PM
how about a lvl 53 to agro everything for you... lol?

Calimitous Mayhem
04-01-2005, 09:46 PM
No no a lvl 14 does that much much better! haha :P I can't be there but I had to throw that in. :evil:

Mizchief a.k.a Calimity :grenoop: