PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Remisk
04-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Some of you know me, alot of you don't... I would just like to introduce myself.

I joined ATF yesterday. I am a former member of the United Alliance.

I am a lvl35 Paladin.. Retribution Specialization. I have Herbalism/Alchemy... I'm a noob in both.

I enjoy killing leper gnomes, asking for a group for SM and getting turned down... But most of all, I love scotch. Scotch, scotch, scotch.

If you happen to see me while I'm at an inn, you WILL be drunk before you leave.

Ohh almost forgot.. Desolace sucks.

Ardamir
04-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Welcome to ATF! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Jadal
04-04-2005, 07:19 AM
:) Welcome aboard! Scotch you say?? Sounds like a plan. Here is to seeing you in game.

Jaydal

Shoddy
04-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Welcome Remisk. Just wanted to thank you again for being willing to help out with our little treasure hunt thing. At the time I was feeliing a little bad for not recognizing your name, but now I see I had good reason. :) Anyway, I owe you a favor now so let me know if you need help with something.

RagingSamster
04-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Welcome Remisk,

Scotch aye?

Try Craggenmore, mid-priced ($45.00/5th) sweet single malt, best served neat ( or over pancakes :D ).

skoog
04-04-2005, 09:54 AM
btw here is a good pally guide.

http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=317553

Wepwawet
04-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Hello,

Just thought I would say hi too lol, though im the real noob here as i have yet to get my account to play my own char lol (still playing on calimitous account).

Vodka FTW,
Everclear FTK.O. (for the knock out)

Stang
04-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hello! :D

destinysend
04-11-2005, 09:55 PM
konnichiwa/konbanwa, hola, guten tag/morgan/nacht, hello, ni hao and any other greeting you know. enjoy the stay and remember to try and have fun =P

if anyone wants help with sumthing gimme a call if im online. any instances im legal to go into i'll go for if i got time.
[EDIT]cept mar..been there one too many times, though i might go once in a while for the end.

des~