PDA

View Full Version : Rooftop Camping Disallowed

Ghryphen
04-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Not sure if you all have seen this.

There has been some confusion in regards to whether or not the act of "rooftop camping", or killing players while using geometry to avoid the town guards, is allowed. We will no longer condone this act in game. Players who participate in this method of PvP will be given a warning and educated on this new policy, and further action will be taken as circumstances warrant. We wish to provide a fair playing field to our customers, and this abuse of game mechanics has been hampering that effort.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2336291&p=1&tmp=1#post2336291

Stang
04-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Saweeeeettttt!!!!! Finally!!!!

Spinning Hat
04-04-2005, 11:18 PM
NICE. :D I was getting ganked by some weenie doing this in Redridge the other night.. couldn't find the bastard, so I had to leave and quest elsewhere.. :(

Fearce
04-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I'm really happy they finally cracked down on this behavior.

Priest would get on the top of the hut where the flight paths are and mind control all the people that would fly into the town and have them attack the master. The gryphens couldn't took the priest. Very annoying.

Ghryphen
04-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I visited both Booty Bay and Gadgetzan last night and what a wonder it was to see nobody on the roofs.