PDA

View Full Version : sigh

Quartex
04-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Alright well I assumed as much what everyone's thoughts were anyway on my questions.

ATF rocks the house. Awesome people. Playing WoW and PS with you guys is so much fun but...

WoW has reached a bottleneck for members in ATF that want to further themselves. All it is is lack of numbers. Our attempt as Fearce said was to try and achieve our goal while still staying as close as possible to ATF. Without the help from the other 60s there's no way it would attract others.

There's another guild that has just formed in WoW and are doing the exact same thing as we did except they have 26 lvl 60's in it so far. Looks like they just beat us to our idea and they are a step ahead. And guess what, I’m attracted. I want to be on raids every 7 days for MC and 5 days for Onyxia.

For those in ATF who want the same goal as me, please don't hesitate to /PM me in game when you reach this point.

Peace out every1. I’ll surely be available to hit some instances with you guys from time to time.

Q

Gnome Shaman 4 the win!!
(‘for love of the gnome’, long ass quest chain started from ‘love of the family’)
Quest starts from a book in Dire Maul. Check that shit out!