PDA

View Full Version : Good Guild Raid!

CannonBall
04-13-2005, 09:52 AM
Last night was incredible. All the people that participated did an excellent job. We took things slow and cautious and quick smart decision making got us through the entire instance.
I was tired and made mental mistake late in the instance to cause the wipe, but we recovered and went on to defeat the last boss.
Buli and Jaydal thanks for your help early on and Muzo and Ferion thanks for your help at the end. We were doing an 8 member there for awhile and it was a great experience.
Dane you did a good job of leading the troops (as usual), and explaining what would be happening to the newcomers. We had 3 people ranging in level from 53 to 57.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I know Dulrough made out like a bandit on the loot, but I was glad that everyone walked away with something. I even got another piece of my Devout (4 pieces now).

SilverTalon
04-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Yes, twas awesome :) (I was the level 53 :[ only died twice though!)

I even got to feel like I was helping since my heroic strikes and overpower actually did their damage without being reduced to single digits (sure, I was only doing a few of them, but 300 damage adds up over time...go arms!). :) And I will fondly remember actually landing the major killing blow on a Scholomance boss (a 922 execute :D).

I also made out like a freakin' bandit...2 blues and 2 set pieces. :) <3 my mace, even if it is slower than molasses on the swing. ;) I'd like to thank Dane and the other 60s for letting me tag along, as well as Dul for making me feel like I wasn't the only newb on the raid. Skillet for his super-stealth rezzes and massive tanking...and Jaydal for taking excess drinks and potions off of me so I could haul away more stuff I have almost no right to be in possession of. ;) Special mention also goes to Moonia! The bosses in Scholomance quite often tasted the fruits of your rage potions...thanks for sendin' em. :)

Now I'm actually looking forward to being a 60. :D

skoog
04-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Did you get xp while doing the run?

If you did maybe we should get more people in the 50s involved in raids so they can start gearing while getting xp.

SilverTalon
04-13-2005, 11:23 AM
With rest state, I was getting ~100 per kill. Not a whole heck of a lot (and I'd imagine it'd be even less for those closer in level), but any XP combined with the ability to get gear early would probably be for the best.

Jadal
04-13-2005, 12:26 PM
yea that was great guys, was only a matter of time before we started rockin the raids.

looking forward to more

tumitoto
04-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Did Beastalker cap dropped? yeah, it was fun last night...feel the AOE of my explosive trap 233+33+33+33...plus volley+93+93+93....from a puny hunter :)

Cass
04-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Yea it was fun, we need to keep it up and get our sets while our other 50s get to 60 and then we get new low 50s. and it seems theres a nice quest that starts in Diremaul for Palys and warriors but is only a 0.2% drop or so.

Stang
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Ya now I regret not goin but sounded like you guys were doing awesome. Thanks for the 60s bringing in the lower guys. They get to experience what the big raid areas and yes get some gear :). You don't get alot of xp but thats not what your down there for really. Don't get caught up in getting to 60 in a rush we aren't going anywhere. Have fun and meet some of the other members.

Awesome job guys!

destinysend
04-14-2005, 02:46 PM
which instance u guys go to?

Ghryphen
04-14-2005, 02:50 PM
They went to Scholo

CannonBall
04-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Scholomance

Ferion
04-14-2005, 03:34 PM
"I even got another piece of my Devout" Geez Cannon why do you think people go to Scholo? For the set head piece! Of course you enjoyed it! ha. But no seriously I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Dulrough
04-15-2005, 12:08 PM
It was awsome, Im trying to level as fast as possible so im welcome on more of them.