PDA

View Full Version : Some tips

Ghryphen
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Hah, I see (http://www.alliedtribalforces.com/gminecraft.php?server=s1Sgxerr) CB made a beach house.

Some tips about building stuff. Left click destroys blocks you are pointed at, Right click adds whatever block type you have selected (more types from the menu by pressing B), middle wheel click will set your block type to whatever type of block you are pointing at.

R respawns you to the starting point be default, Enter sets a temporary spawn point where you are standing for the session that you can return to with R.

If you put a tree icon down, it will grow after a few seconds/minutes if there is room around it into a big tree. If you put a dirt block down, the top will eventually turn to green grass. You have to jump to get up one full block, the half block can be used as a step you walk up.

If you accidentally flood a room with water, you can use the sponge bob block to get rid of the water. Just put down the block and it will take away the water around it.

CannonBall
04-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Blue Coat blocked at work. :(
I had to put a huge "CB" flag next to my house so I could find it. I get lost on the island.

SilverTalon
04-09-2010, 07:44 AM
When I stop being lazy, I will make a house on the opposite side of the island and make a giant "CB" flag, just to confuse you.

CannonBall
04-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Nooooooooooo! It was really fun working with Grypn on the lighthouse. His ship looks awesome too.