PDA

View Full Version : My WOW Status....FYI

Klorel
04-27-2005, 10:19 AM
ATF
After several strategic gankings by the horde yesterday, I have decided I need a time out from playing my mage. I made this decision after seeing how upset I got yesterday from only a “game.” To get upset with a ganking is pretty stupid, as I’m sure you all agree. I’m also frustrated with the unbalance of this server and therefore will be making a character on Lightening Blade (undead priest). Currently, that server is showing a 1:1 ratio between each side. In case anyone else needs a break or wants to see the horde side, I would love to be able to group with anyone here in ATF. Just thought I would let everyone know what I am doing if you don’t see me on. I will continue, however, to be on Teamspeak in case anyone needs anything.

P.S. In case you think this is stupid it doesn’t top this ! (Hopefully I get this inserted right)

Klorel
04-27-2005, 10:45 AM
OK I screwed it. I will attempt to fix it later. Trying to export a gif file from Lotus Notes. LN is such a pain.

an3mia
04-27-2005, 10:49 AM
I have a tauren warrior with some friends on spirestone. The server is almost 1:1 and is close to lag free right now, unlike mal'ganis where lag makes it unplayable sometimes.

CannonBall
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
We actually have small guild on Lightening Blade, Horde Tribal Forces, that was created when Mal'Ganis was down the first week of release.

I also have a UD Priest on that server, that I don't think I've played since MG came back up.

tumitoto
04-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I totally understand where you came from. This situation is seen all over the official forum. PLUS!! Mal' server population was always THE issue. I am kinda waitting for Blizzard to let us move to another server. Playing in Icecrown as a horde to get over this ... this...frurstration..i guess. :eek:

Stang
04-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Please if you do decide to go to another server to take a break and play some horde go to Lightning Blade. We have some guys that have been playing over there for a long time now, since the beginning I believe, and Im sure they would love to have more join them.

Lets keep us together on a different server and not all spread out.

Jadal
04-27-2005, 05:21 PM
kudos for steppin back and chillin out :) it can get hairy

also nice to know LB is the unofficial official ATF horde server.... I really like some of the horde content (what ive seen as a beta tauren L20). I'll prolly go over sometime and say hello to those folks. Are they using TS?

Stang
04-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Yes they are in WoW2 room below us, Spazz, Circuit, and BlizzardSucksAss :).