PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

Zanik
04-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Guild Wars is OUT. It is a great side game to play and very enjoyable. No monthly fees and not really a grinder type game. A lot of fun like the original P&P D&D.

Check it out at Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com)

Zanik

Ghryphen
04-28-2005, 01:15 PM
What server?

Shoddy
04-28-2005, 02:47 PM
It's kinda one big virtual server in that characters aren't permanently partitioned into groups by server. Every non-city area is like an instance. In cities, there are multiple virtual copies of the city called districts. So you don't meet in just Stormwind, you meet in Stormwind 42.

Muzo
04-28-2005, 06:59 PM
oh

Spinning Hat
04-29-2005, 07:49 AM
It looks pretty cool... But why buy another MMO?

DoomsDay
05-01-2005, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't exactly call it another MMORPG. I would consider it more along the lines of NWN only on a grander scale. max party size is 8 so there is no uber raids or crap like that. Its alot of fun without the worry of being ganked at all. so when your playing WOW and get ganked every 2 minutes and get frustrated and quit for the night, now ya got something to fall back on =)

Ohcrapitschris
05-03-2005, 07:35 AM
I think ill go pick it up today =) i played the beta it seemed okay..it would be nice to have some others that play it too though..i dont like playing alone..playing WoW without a guild blows..glad im part of the team now.

Calimitous Mayhem
05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
I just got GW yesterday! We should me ATF there so whenever we all get bored of WoW or frustrated and what not we can meet there. What's everyone say to that? Like it's been said before, it's a fantastic side game to play. No Monthly fee! Name is Calimity Rain a Necromancer/Monk.

Stang
05-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Go for it :). Im gonna pass on this one though too many other games to catch up on as it is and then bought another one while out of town :).

Swad
06-01-2005, 12:59 PM
I just nabbed the game last night and would love to group up with fellow ATF'ers. My in-game name is Chloe Daws -- El/Ne. Find me if you log in.