PDA

View Full Version : Bakstabba's Corner 2

jruthless
04-29-2005, 06:29 PM
:shoot7: Assault on Booty Bay: Reflections :shoot3:

It was just like any other night in Worldcraft since the latest patch came into play. The map was exploding with epic battles and serious lag. I recieved word from Ardamir that he and a few other guildies were causing a ruckus deep inside STV. With the additional help of Dictor, Frils (spelling), and Codsworth, ATF was in full effect. The strategy was pretty simple for a bunch of mid level alliance members: BUSHWHACK THE MOTHER FUCKERS. Guarding a nearby bridge north of the areana, ATF made it their duty to make sure no horde would pass. The assualt continued until the arrival of more alliance members who were holding up a southern position between the areana and booty bay. Alliances were formed. A group of five soon grew to a raid of nine. Soon the raid of nine exploded into it's high twenties low thirties. What do you do with a group this big? Strife members would suggest raiding Onyxia or Molten Core. We had a better idea. Liberate Booty Bay from the Horde. Marching in single file (I shit you not. Ask anyone who went there. It was a conga line of doom.) and killing anything who got in our way; The raid group moved into Booty Bay and wiped out all horde opposition.

The End

Wait,

There's more

The horde didn't like the idea of alliance making fools out of them. Rienforcements soon arrived. For Over an hour + more and more members of both factions arrived to aid their friends in annilhilating the enemy(ATF LEVEL 60 FERION WAS THERE. Boo-yah). The alliance held the hill outside of Booty Bay fighting a two-sided war against an ever increasing enemy that didn't seem to stop growing. In the end the horde number was too great. With the help of Elitist Jerks, we were quickly overwelmed and was forced into a retreat/hearthing.

I guess this may end up being one of those things were we all remember where we were when it all went down (Not me of course, I was drunk at the time... as I am as I write this piece.). Then again, maybe not.

Epilogue

The next day a few guildies were discussing the battle that happened the previous evening. Wonderboy suggested all of the alliance should merge together to form one guild to combat the horde more effectively. I laughed. It wouldn't work. Because there would still be those who would leave to join Strife. :yup:

See you in WoW

Bak

Ghryphen
04-29-2005, 06:38 PM
rofl

Torque
04-29-2005, 08:17 PM
The ambushing was fun. You can just see them thinking when they would see a couple and then all of a sudden there's 5....

Poohpoptdgka
04-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I had a blast out there even tho I came towards end. it's always fun to teach the horde a lesson...vengeance is a dish best served with pinto beans and a muffin...

RagingSamster
04-30-2005, 12:36 AM
It seemed a smaller more intimate group tonight

While not quite owning, for a while we did have our way with the undead, and their transportation system
http://home.comcast.net/~ragingsamster/zep.jpg

poonster
04-30-2005, 11:25 PM
funny stuff.

and pooh has the loot you fucking shit stain
:disgust:

Stang
05-02-2005, 04:22 PM
:lol: Oh thats good!

Not often you hear a good battle like that in our favor in BB. Keep it up!