PDA

View Full Version : NEW ATF Roster

Ghryphen
05-05-2005, 09:28 PM
*Delete GuildExtract* from your addons folder if you installed a previous version of this and install this new version over the rest of the files.

This is a required update.

Ok, still some work to be done but you can find our roster here at www.alliedtribalforces.com/wowroster

To add your stats to the roster download www.alliedtribalforces.com/wowroster/atf_roster.zip and extract it to your WoW directory. Read the ATFRoster_Readme.txt. If you run the uniuploader.exe it will sit in your system tray and automatically upload your profile whenever you play wow. It requires the .net framework to run, the link to that is in the readme. If you can't use the uploader, you can upload through the site using the upload profile link.

There are still some bugs to be worked out, so I may have updates for these addons occasionally.

Caithann
05-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Thats Hawt Gryph

Calimitous Mayhem
05-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I got mine to work! :) How do I get the cool Sig though?!!!!!!!! Like yours gryph!

NVM! I FOUND IT! :P :newsold:

Ghryphen
05-13-2005, 10:37 AM
Bump, get those profiles up!

Spinning Hat
05-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Mine IS up! :p

DoomsDay
05-15-2005, 01:59 AM
Got it to work. pretty cool...

Ghryphen
05-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Holy smokes Dane is a PvP machine.

Calimitous Mayhem
05-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Gryphon, seems my sig stoped working for some reason, and so did Spinning Hat I noticed. I can't research it more from work but from what I remember last time i tried to upload the sig, it said something about not having my guild loaded or some such thing, and I couldn't even look at the guild roster from my computer at home. So i thought maybe something wrong with site or you were tinkering with it. I see I'm not the only one with this issue though so I hope you can fix it cause I love that sig! :)

Ghryphen
05-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I was wiping the database yesterday trying to optimize a lot of the code and making sure that data updates only when it is newer than what is in the database. Whoever started this project made some messy redundant code. So as I work on the site I may wipe it occasionally but the next time you play/update it will restore. You shouldn't have to do anything other than continue to submit updates until I post that you need to do otherwise.

Jadal
05-19-2005, 10:15 AM
If you have time, maybe you could list the steps necessary to get it working.

If you do, plz write as if your reader(s) (me) is starting from scratch and has no clue what you are saying.

Ghryphen
05-19-2005, 10:27 AM
In the zip file there is a readme, let me know if that does not explain it well enough.

Jadal
05-19-2005, 12:43 PM
*frustration*

unable to find readme in zip file or where I extracted zip to WoW dir.

What do you have against my monitor that you would tempt me to put my fist through it? :)

Edit: Of course by now if it ever does work it will be very anti-climactic /sad

SilverTalon
05-19-2005, 12:46 PM
For the computer illiterate druids out there.... :D

<3 Jadal ;)

Jadal
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM
mmmmmmkay

did all that............went to roster page and my main/alts are there (must have already been there cause havent played them in awhile).

booted up kindra's char. and did all the opening shiznet, so maybe she will be on roster page too

the sig. thing still isnt showing up though on the forums AND

there is no "guild" folder in the interface (or whaterver folder)

but seems like half the problem is solved and that is better than a stck in the eye by far

Ghryphen
05-19-2005, 03:51 PM
I added your sig to your profile.

Meroryan
05-19-2005, 04:11 PM
I am in need of some help too. The program may just not be advanced enough to handle my situation ;)

Anyways, my profile has uploaded fine and all, but my sig takes my stats and info from my main on Illidan instead of my info from my new main on Mal'Ganis. Got any fixes Gryph?

Jadal
05-19-2005, 04:27 PM
OMG!!!!!!

I'm finally somebody.

Oh happy day, oh happy hamburger day.......................

Ghryphen
05-19-2005, 05:01 PM
I am in need of some help too. The program may just not be advanced enough to handle my situation ;)

Anyways, my profile has uploaded fine and all, but my sig takes my stats and info from my main on Illidan instead of my info from my new main on Mal'Ganis. Got any fixes Gryph?

Ah, yeah I think it just goes by name at the moment, but I made concessions for that so current sig code will still work. I'll fix that, but might not be till next week.

Ghryphen
05-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Ok think I got that worked out Meroryan.

Torque
05-20-2005, 05:19 PM
test

RagingSamster
06-09-2005, 12:54 PM
I think the uploader is busticated

Ghryphen
06-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Ok download the roster files and extract them to your WoW folder overwriting the old files. Should be working now.

DoomsDay
06-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Just downloaded the new version 1.04 and ran it. still returned the error that estara doesnt have authorization.

Starting....<br>
Updating Guild: <br>
* is not recognized as an authorized entry.<br>

<br>Updating Character: Estara<br>
* Estara is not recognized as an authorized entry.<br>

Ghryphen
06-10-2005, 06:23 PM
You played after you installed the new addons?