PDA

View Full Version : Leeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooy!

Garich
05-14-2005, 12:23 AM
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1666

must see video. haha

RagingSamster
05-14-2005, 01:03 AM
Brocktree and I played with this guy tonight in Scarlet Monastery his alias was "Stormsword" One difference, I laughed at the video.

Meroryan
05-14-2005, 04:10 PM
I've never been that big of an idiot in an instance group, but I actually have a similar experience. When I was lvl 55, my guild leader sent me a whisper that his UBRS group was almost to the General (final boss which drops everyone's blue breastplate set piece), there wasn't a hunter that needed it, and they had an open spot. And I could come for the final boss and get the breastplate if it dropped. I thought cool.

Now being lvl 55, I had definitely never been to BRS before. I was like ok.....where is the entrance. So imagine being by yourself trying to make it into Blackrock Spire for the first time. It took him quite a bit to explain to me where the entrance was. I couldn't figure out how to do the shortcut jump to the balcony, so I made a deathrun up the stairs full of elite mobs. I finally made it into the instance. Then I had no idea where to go. They said just to follow the path where the mobs weren't there. So I slowly peeked around every corner and headed through the open trail that they had left.

Then I made it to the egg room. I would just like to say that nobody said anything to me about this room. I had never heard of it before, and had no idea anything would happen. I just saw a clear room. I also didn't notice the ramp to the right as you enter the room. All I saw was the balcony on the opposite side. So I darted through the empty room. Then all of a sudden a whelp attacked me......mmmm...I wondered....Where did this little guy come from..........then I was dead. I scrolled around the screen to see that I had popped half the eggs in the room and what seemed to be a billion dragonwhelps were hovering around me.

I immediately asked what the hell happened and where the damn whelps came from. My guildmates were like....sorry....we forgot to tell you about that room......as they laughed their asses off.

So that is my UBRS story, and to everyone who hasn't been there, take note.....DON'T POP THE EGGS!!

DarkFact
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
If it wasn't acted out it would have been funny.

Ghryphen
05-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Ok so I watched that from all the damn hype.....what a waste....that was so fake.

Garich
05-23-2005, 08:46 PM
its not really the movie thats so funny its the fact that I have experanced something just like this guy that makes it funny.

destinysend
05-23-2005, 09:42 PM
haha i had a ubrs group pull a leroy..and we lived.

Stang
05-24-2005, 06:05 PM
That...is...the...dumbest...video!

Like Dark said it would be better if not acted it out. I like the number crunch, wtf?!

Ardamir
05-25-2005, 03:29 PM
Star Wars is fake but ppl act like it is all great....playing a double standard here arnt we?

Stang
05-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Wtf? What are you smokin?

Ardamir
05-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Truth. The smoke of truth.

Stang
05-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Smoking is bad

Ardamir
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Just like the acting in the video.

poonster
06-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Fucking Hilarious... I need more beer. Peace out ATfers.

poonster
06-06-2005, 03:03 PM
This is Bakstabba hacking into Buli's account :D Buli doesnt drink.