PDA

View Full Version : Druid epic stuff?

Ohcrapitschris
05-17-2005, 07:52 AM
So ya as the topic says..what druid epic stuff is there? and is there any quests in the higher levels i can do to get some really good gear?(56 druid..hungchow =)

Jadal
05-17-2005, 09:20 AM
your helm is dropped in scholo by the last boss (the belt also dropped in scholo, but I forget who it was)

skillet keeps tellin me about some shoes somewhere

the other druids are not only better informed, but I have it on good authority they (meaning everyone but me /sob ) have roughly 3 sets of epic armor apiece. Stingy bastages!! It's a travesty I will be bringing to light. THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN!!

/rant off

*This rant was brought to you by: Florida Orange Juice, "Terrible for internal combustion engines, but good for homo sapiens. Have a glass today!!"

**The previous Florida Orange Juice campaign slogan did not make it past the tests groups due to obvious reasons.

Meroryan
05-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Just wanted to clear some things up. The pieces that Jadall started to reference weren't the druid epic set. They are the druid rare (blue) set. Most druids go with the Wildheart Set. The set can be seen at http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=185

You can click on each item to see where it drops, but the basics are that helms drop off Gandling in Scholo, Breastplates drop off the General in UBRS, and Leggings all drop off the Baron in Stratholme. All the other pieces are different for each set. The belts and the bracers are boe, so sometimes you can find them on the ah.

Getting on with something else, each class also has two epic sets, one is a tier 1 and one is a tier 2. I'm not sure which is which for druid, but the druid's two sets are Cenarion Set http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=205
and the Stormrage rainment http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=214

The tier 1 epic sets drop from MC, Onyxia, and the Raid bosses. The tier 2 sets have currently been taken out of the game as they are waiting to put those in Blackwing Lair. However, two of the tier 2 pieces can be gotten from the difficult outdoor raid bosses in the game.

I think that is about it in a nutshell.

Jadal
05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
You mean there is anothe entire set of armor I dont have!!! THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES.

Ohcrapitschris
05-21-2005, 08:39 AM
ah ya the tier set..but what about the quest for epic item? where you suppose to collect like stitches and other stuff for it (and yea im collecting some of the wildheart stuff now..i have the cowl and gloves on at the moment ) =)

Zanik
05-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Epic quest items are very rare, and honestly few and far between. Many of the epic components are 1% drop rate in 40 man raids (ie. Pristine Hide of the Beast). Some of the epic quests can be obtained in UBRS. They require pieces from UBRS, LBRS, Stratholme (Baron side & SM), Scholomance. They produce nice items in comparision to some of the blues in the game but pale in comparision to tier 1 epics from Molten Core.

Your best bet is to gear yourself in a full set of wildheart garb. From there wait until the guild is ready for Molten Core. I know there is some nice leather from Dire Maul that a lot of the druids like. One good example would be Tanglemoss Leggings from one of the farmable bosses.

Good Luck in your quest for better gear.

Zanik