PDA

View Full Version : Where to level now?

Calimitous Mayhem
05-17-2005, 07:18 PM
I just hit 19 yesterday while doing a run in VC. Which I got riped off of getting the Cap of the Brotherhood! A priest got it no less! Grrrr......

Anyway I'm about to hit 20 and I can't find any quests that don't require me to go hunting mobs that are way above me. Am I suppose to grind out some levels first? I can't always get a group because of the time I'm able to get on. By the time I do get to log on most of you guys ae going to bed :( hehe

I've found a few in darkshire and one in redridge that I can posibly do myself but when I do them and finally hit 20, then what? I'd like the advice from you more expeirenced guys and gals. :confused:

Jadal
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
westfall>>>>>>Lakeshire>>>>>>Darkshire>>>>>>>Lakeshire>>>>>Darkshire

that should last you a bit :P

(for darkshire, start at the far west edge spiders and wolves, kinda out of the way of major horde action.....starving wolves can be found in better numbers on the north side running the length of the river)

Ihmstine
05-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Wow, I finally hit level 33 and Beerrrrrr almost to a screeching stop, The Quest seem to be more spread out and I tend to spend most of the time in the sky flying from point to point. I am trying desolace but the quest are short and long in-between. Any recommendations???

destinysend
05-19-2005, 09:54 PM
STV, Arathihighlands/Southshore- should give you plenty of things to kill ihmstine. and i think your around the level to start making Scarlet Monestary runs.
des~

Stoke
05-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I went from Duskwood to StrangleGank, to Hillsbrad/Arathai Highlands back then. Never did the first quest in Desolace.... As a matter of fact, I didnt hardly do any quests over there on the other continent until recently. I did a few around Darkshore back during the 20's but nothing in or around Darnassus.
Around level 33, we were out around South Shore - but that was back before South Shore became the instand death zone that it is now.

Shoddy
05-20-2005, 02:16 PM
In addition to those places already mentioned, you might check out Dustwallow Marsh, Thousand Needles (go to the salt flats area of the main part of the zone is too low level) and the Badlands.

Ihmstine
05-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks for all of your Help Guys I am currently questing in Arithi Highlands, So far so good for the level 33-34