PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody

IceDragon
03-30-2003, 06:47 AM
Just wanted to drop by and say hi...looking forward to playing with you guys once this Planetside deal gets started. I hope everyone's well and hope to see you all soon...

Ice

Maz
03-30-2003, 12:07 PM
welcome Ice, good to see you around

Spinning Hat
03-30-2003, 12:19 PM
w00t! It's Ice!

Hiya. ;)

Ravin
03-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Heya Ice! You giving up the EQ habit or you don't mind shelling out for more than one pay for play?

IceDragon
03-30-2003, 09:45 PM
Na...i've given up on eq...got my mage to 59 and said screw this...it got to me that i had to sit around for 2 friggin hours to find a group in the planes...was just aggrivating...so i stopped...although i still have my char (never deleted her) but i think i will be shortly.

Sidewinder
03-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi fatkid :wave:

Ashaman
03-31-2003, 02:35 AM
Boobies!

Hi Ice. ;)

IceDragon
03-31-2003, 03:18 AM
Hehehe...heya SW and Asha...how are you guys? So Rav, what's been up with you?

Ashaman
03-31-2003, 03:23 PM
I'm good. Thanks for asking!

Just working now.

Ravin
03-31-2003, 05:37 PM
Nada! I quit playing EQ altogether a couple of months before PoP came out. Been playing a bit of this and that, still competing in T2 and mainly I been doing a whole lot of drooling waiting for this game or something comparable. All of that is much more newsworthy than the whole-lotta-nuthin (work, eat, sleep) I do when not parked at the PC ;)

So, you been keeping yourself outta the LoS board loop for the most part, how's tings? The last updates I heard about you and that fine girl you produced pic's of was an impending vacation somewhere tropical. Updates? (question intentionally very non-specific in an attempt to keep foot from leaping into mouth)

IceDragon
03-31-2003, 07:12 PM
I just quit EQ myself although I haven't played in months...it's hard to cancel the account tho.. : )

The girl and I are getting married in Sept. She keeps me out of trouble...and yes we went somewhere tropical, St. Lucia to be exact, in January. We had a good time, way too long overdue : )

Other than that...have been playing DII with RedTide and Dom as well as my girl....so...things have been slow somewhat on the gaming front, as I really didn't get into bf1942.

Work pays the bills...and is busy, so it's a good thing. At least I've got job security, but throw my sanity out the window, although I think it left a long time ago...just don't tell anyone : )

But I'm definately down to play Planetside, although a bunch of people i know from EQ and some other games are looking forward to SWG, but i know if it has the addictions of EQ I won't be playing it....it just gets real old to do the same old thing day in and day out. I want something different....

So there it is in a fat kid shell...hope all is well with you, and hopefully this game will come out soon so we can fight along side each other once more

Oh, and there's been something on my mind since I first joined LoS....

What in gods name made you put me on Heavy Offense...LOL

my email addy is jsprofera@optonline.net

send me an email as you'll get a chuckle from that last statement when i tell you the story behind it : )

Ashaman
04-01-2003, 01:39 PM
And his email sig is hilarious!

TxCowboy
04-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Heya Blizzard Lizzard !!!

Guess I'll just have to own you in two games!
;)

Tx/Def

Shogun
04-08-2003, 07:23 PM
Hah.. if it ain't the lil lizard.. ;)