PDA

View Full Version : CoD II

Stoke
11-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Anybody playing this yet? I bought it Friday night but havn't had much time to play yet. I have done a few missions on easy mode just to get the feel but nothing much past that. Graphics look nice and what little I did play seemed pretty intense. I spent a lot of time playing on the "Sniper Rifle Only" servers with the original CoD. I hope this one is as much fun.

I'm still recovering from the 6 cd install.... ;)

Cptmorgan
11-01-2005, 06:26 AM
damn no DVD?

I played CoD and loved it. Its made by a bunch of guys from Medal of Honor that left EA because its a shitty company. They made CoD exactly the same almost but 5 times better i think.

That is something i might have to go out and buy. :)

SilverTalon
11-01-2005, 06:28 AM
Civilization 4 ftw!

For some reason I notice time when I'm playing an FPS...when I play Sid Meier's games, the only way I notice the passage of time is when the sun comes up.

Guess that's why they include an alarm clock feature in that game.......

Stoke
11-01-2005, 06:34 AM
There may be a dvd version. I just saw the box on the shelf at Wally World, snatched it up and ran screaming like a little girl all the way to the checkout counter.

I briefly played the online version last nite. Was on a rifle only server - couldn't find a sniper rifle only server. I was totally lost because I didnt know the map.

Once upon a time I thought MoH was the greatest thing ever. Then CoD came along and it was like...holy shit this is great!

You assume 3 characters just like the previous CoD. Russian, British and American. However, they switch you around between missions. I started with the Russian guy in Stalingrad, then was over to the British guy in Egypt/Africa, then back to the Russian in Stalingrad. I have not seen the American yet.

Danerune
11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
I want to buy bad... I just loved CoD iron sights best done in any game yet imo. Cant wait to play this multiplayer that was the best part of CoD also.

Cptmorgan
11-02-2005, 10:06 AM
I want to buy bad... I just loved CoD iron sights best done in any game yet imo. Cant wait to play this multiplayer that was the best part of CoD also.
totally agree, best job at iron sights ever.

Danerune
11-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Bought it! Wishing i had gotten the dvd version tho grr f'ing 6 discs havent even gotten to install it yet.

We all need to hook up play this would love to do some small squad type stuff with you guys.

Stoke
11-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Sweet! Yeah, the 6cd's was a bitch. We'll definitely have to do something!

poonster
11-09-2005, 03:20 PM
may be picking it up, demo was fun. But unless its tribes (not tribes 2 aka the shitty tribes, I'm talking about Tribes 1, the king of FPS's) FPS's normally dont hold my attention.

Cptmorgan
11-10-2005, 06:21 AM
Bought it :)

Can someone create a COD channel on TS please?

Stoke
11-10-2005, 06:41 AM
Yeah, that would rock!